Favorite interviews

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Eric!, Aug 7, 2018.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Thank You For Posting That Mel.....I Saw Photos Of Him A Few Years Ago And He Appeared

To Be A "Lost Cause"......Looked Totally "Tragic"......I Watched The Entire 1hr 48mins......

I Certainly Don't Do That Very Often...... :D

Cheers Glen.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I saw those photos too, he looks years younger now than he did then. He cleaned up in time to marry me and make an honest woman of me :D

EloiseAtThePlaza and GLENGLEN like this.
  6. Oooooooo Meliai said the M word.

Finally.

Maşallah!

Meliai likes this.
  7. This too

8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

9. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Here's a good one by Joni Mitchell, the writer of Woodstock.

Eric! and soulcompromise like this.
  10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I liked this interview. Joni's perspective was spot on!

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Me too. She didn't struggle for words or anything. She really knows her stuff! :)

Eric! likes this.
  12. egger

egger Member

Damon refers to Sarah Palin as having little political experience and as a bad Disney movie. He mentions how Palin as VP, if McCain would win, could potentially become President. She would have access to the nuclear codes and would have difficulty defending the U.S. against Putin.

Those were the fears in 2008. In retrospect, they now seem minimal considering the current state of the White House with a President who is a reality star with no previous political experience, is in bed with Putin, and whose secret service agents tripped over the nuclear briefcase during the bedlam at the Mar-a-Lago mansion in FL when they were caught off-guard by Kim Jong-un lobbing a missile over Japan during the President's dinner with the leader of Japan, where the name of an agent was posted on Facebook by a partygoer at the mansion who was taking photos with his smartphone while a wedding was being held at the same time and place, and where the President later had pics taken of himself posing with the bridesmaids.

It conjures up thoughts of what the situation might be a few years from now when another administration takes office in the U.S. that could make the previous one seem relatively innocuous.

MeAgain likes this.
  13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

yeah...to know we've come this far in letting THIS happen, frightens the hell out of me.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Although it goes back more than 30 years, I will never forget the motor racing program interview.
    Every week, they interviewed a different driver and needless to say, he had his shirt open and was accompanied by a few scantily dressed girls.
    One week, following a series of wins by Ferrari, they decided to interview the company chief engineer.
    He looked in his late 60's, wore his white coat and rambled on for 10 minutes in his attempt to answer every question, giving figures on vacuum and variable turbine pressures.
    To try to lighten things up, the interviewer asked him how he enjoyed driving the cars and got a simple answer "I have never driven them"
    He then asked him what car he drove and got the answer "I don't drive".
    The poor interviewer (not believing him) asked how he got to work and in the same dead pan voice the guy answered "I have a push bike".
    It was so funny that I can remember the interview after all these years.

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

On a more positive note. This interview with my old friend Billy Williams is one of my favorites.

MeAgain likes this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Just watched an ex boyfriend get interviewed by the local news about his neighbor getting robbed

"This is the kind of street where you leave your cars unlocked, your doors unlocked..oh *beep* i shouldnt say that on tv, i'm going to have to start locking everything now...awkward giggle"

Never change, ex boo.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Opps ...