Favorite FREE Android Apps!

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by skip, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Codemouse

Codemouse Dr. Spc. Cody

Kali is just a kind of Linux. It is an operating system like windows but you can see all aspects of it and the programs. It basically turns your phone into a computer by having those 3 things. I can hook up my phone to any TV. Or use it and park outside of someone's house I don't like and hack their WIFI. Theoretically. I haven't ever done it because I am a pretty happy person. But you could. Also, check how vulnerable your house and radio signals are. It is scary how easy it is now-a-days to get someone's info. Everything is over radio signals now, even your credit card. Car. Garage. Phone. TV. Etc. With these tools you can do anything your mind could think of and more to someone's signals.

Kali come with hacking tools software, not something people hack into very often (much harder than windows).

2. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

So it's more sophisticated than using stingray units?
    I don't know what kind of interface they have, but it would seem like they could do that and more. Is it legal?

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

I think it puts a Kali Linux system onto your phone so you can use it to run penetration tests. Adding a monitor mode, packet injection capable wifi adapter allows to attack wifi networks, run kismet and whatnot even make a SDR radio of yur phone. All this goodness at the cost of a very exploitable system. It becomes the equivalent of a zero fighter... good to harass others, poor at taking hits lol

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Do you mean Linux? That's something different, and not so easy to setup and use as other OSes.
    I haven't tried out current versions of Linux, but I wasn't too keen on what I saw about 10 years ago for a desktop computer.
    Great for servers, or if you have a need for something other than Microsoft, Apple or Android.

Now if you mean how to post a link to an android app, just go here and find the app, copy the url and paste here.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps

Vermonstah likes this.