Favorite conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Piobaire, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

conspiracies about 9/11 were pretty thoroughly hashed out on here...

I Roswell was mentioned. I think that was today or last night depending on your time zone.

I personally love the hullabaloo surrounding LSD and the CIA (also recently mentioned; though for a different reason entirely...), JFK plots (can't believe we don't have a guy for that, or was it that Oswald definitively?) and the moon-landing or flat earth.

Eric! likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I don't have one theory. I don't trust the government, never have and never will. I like joking with people, telling them cell phone waves are going to fuck up our sense of balance, and one day we will all be wandering around senselessly.

I know an older person that claims, the government wants to kill off old people, to end social security. Hell she may be right. I like many others on this forum, have lived past dooms day several times. I believe when my time comes. there's no way to stop it.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Eric! and scratcho like this.
  6. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

My favourite is the 'Chemtrails' one it is the BEST!

7. andiejones

andiejones Members

I believe the government is in contact with ETI civilizations. Governments want to keep the technologies to themselves to save themselves because billions of people cannot be saved in case some kind of extinction level threat hits humanity. I'm thinking Coronavirus and our social compliance facial pouches as a response aren't going to save us because we have for almost a year been wearing those social compliance facial pouches and practicing social distancing for a bug that lives for what, two weeks at most when not residing within a host. Nevertheless, this contact has given those privy to it, technologies that could save and extend lives... but without the ability to colonize other planets, limited to our own Earth, how how much population can the planet support? This contact may have new technologies, but the civilizations may have the same handicap as us, limitations on colonization, thus, the secrecy. Communications might be using faster than light technology, the "tachyon" may have been discovered or comms through wormholes could have been established. Whatever is happening, I think this contact has been established and this is being kept secret because of at the base, the elite have an elitist attitude; however; pragmatically, keeping us alive for 200 years or longer would severely overpopulate the planet.

8. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Where are the Alien planets?

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Our, what now?

RetiredHippie and scratcho like this.
  10. hotwater

The wearing of masks during the pandemic

I guess his point is we're all sheeple

11. scratcho

That a certain old man in Eugene has a 14 inch dick and has had sex with at least half of the women in the city and intends to get the other half in 2021. Outrageous! Simply outrageous!

Eric! likes this.
  12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

It could be more than a theory.

13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3F03E2B7-202B-4915-966A-CD268FEB2E69.gif

hotwater likes this.
  14. hotwater

It’s incredible but true, and when Sandra Hart a host on Romper Room decided to expose the government and reveal all she knew, her husband had a sudden acute case of Paranoid- Schizophrenia.

It’s believed he was slipped a large dose of LSD by the Government which triggered his deadly onset of paranoia. Deadly only to the extent that he disappeared and has never been seen again.

Project MKULTRA run by the CIA was officially sanctioned in 1953, and halted in 1973

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    scratcho and Eric! like this.
  15. AnnBitkowski

AnnBitkowski Newbie

My major conspiracy theory is on the Covid and that it's been planned and designed by the Rockefellers and Gates and others, and it's in action.

16. scratcho

No. It was Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

17. Longstone

Longstone Members

You need to take more water with it

18. Longstone

Longstone Members

My favourite conspiracy theory at the moment is the whole “birds don’t exist” one. It’s as delicious as it’s crazy

scratcho likes this.
  19. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I like the insanity of all conspiracy theories equally

Riza3000 likes this.
  20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

What if all the illegals, entering the country are trained military. and some country has troops on U.S. soil. They have been moved all over the country, trying to do so secretly.