favorite bud

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jimi420, May 2, 2007.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That's almost exactly what I was gonna say, line 4 line:spliff:

I do like silver haze though, as it holds very hazey memories for me...........$200 1/2oz within 4 hours:spliff:.

But yeah, my fave is the kind that gets you stoned.

2. slinkie

slinkie Member

I was so disappointed when I smoked blueberry. It really did nothing for me. The same goes for Northern Lights and I currently have 2 1/2 ounces of the shit left.

Out of all the strains I've smoked, so far Pineapple Punch has been my favorite.

3. jimi420

jimi420 Member

slinkie what the fuck are you talking about you crackhead, you didnt smoke blueberry or northern lights then. or you dontk now how to inhale, or you smoked one bowl between 10 people.

you have "2 1/2 ounces of that shit left" well fuck man ill take it off your hands if you hate NORTHER LIGHTS that much, retard.

4. broony

broony Banned

Blueberry for a pick. If its good bud overall and gets you ripped ill take any of those.

5. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

good to have you back bro

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Thanks man. It certainly has been a while. I was beginning to have MJ Forums withdrawal symptoms.

7. 420everyday

420everyday Member

I'm smokin berryjack "dutch passions blueberry x jack herer" right know it's :drool: what a wicked blueberry with a peppery piney taste covered in crystals. Only paid $50 a 1/8.

8. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

sour diesel

9. douley01

douley01 Member

gotta love the sour d's, also i like white rhino and white widow as well as ak- 47 and one other type but i cant remember what its called.....o yeah i remember now... its called weed and it gets you high. lol i don't really care what strain i get as long as it does the job

10. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

kush is overrated

11. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Purple haze, smoothest smoke.

12. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Almost all the weed I get is northern lights or some form of it, it gets shipped down here from canada.

13. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Im currently buying Northern Lights.

I also enjoy AK-47, Kali Mist, and White Widow- though I've only had it once.

14. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

AK is some goooood shit! :drool:

15. Peace Child

Peace Child Member

I don't understand how you know what strain your smoking... I'm not some newbie smoker but I just never figured out how to find it out. I usually just go up to the guy I buy off of and say give me <insert amount here> of chron, and he just gives me that. Also I have a question. Well, a couple questions:

1. Is there any way to tell what strain your smoking?
    2. I thought Purple Haze died... can someone please tell me if this is true or false?

By the way, jimi420, calm down man. No need to spaz. :p.

16. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Ask the dealer what it is. If it looks like what they say it is and gets you that high then it is probbablly w/e they said. But watch out! Don't wanna get played by buying some mids at white widow price, just make sure the bud looks and smells like what the person said it is before you make the transaction.

17. doom876

doom876 Member

Wish I knew what I was smoking, any weed is good, dont ming tripping bad if I dont have to interact with nonstoners(fear of being caught, or worse, making a toya ass of myselfXD). I-foote, that is the best shirt ever, last Q, isn't purple haze extinct?

18. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

white rhino... was the best I ever had. I actually got into an argument with a friend 2 days ago, he claims that anything that has the word "white" in it means it has cocaine in it, so the stuff i smoked had coke in it. I said, dude... no it didnt, i think i would know. What a dumbass lol

19. slinkie

slinkie Member

Am I a crackhead? Sometimes I guess, but you have to know...I smoke high grade weed many times a day due to needing it medically to get by. Therefore rendering my tolerance waaaaaaayyyyy down.

I can smoke everyone I know under the table and believe me when I tell you...I wish I weren't that way. I would love more than anything to hit a bowl and get stupid stoned from it.

Oh well.

20. sexy nipples

sexy nipples Member

Bubblegum Kush is my favorite. Get's me soo stoney evrytime I get itt.