Favorite accents?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ImmortalDissident, Jan 31, 2005.

1. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

It sounds horrible. My accent isn't very Finnish anymore though... when I speak English, that is. :p It sounds more like a mix of British, American ( :( ), Finnish and Swedish. *sigh* Me not likey!

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Russian accents which have some noticiable traces of a British and an Hebrew accent. (In other words... mine )

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

What's wrong with that? Sound interesting! :D

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Nah, it just sounds silly. I'd rather not sound so foreign here. Ahh well... Like I said, my plan is to sound completely British by the end of this year. :)

5. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

But that's no fun... And I'm sure your British-Finnish-American-Swedish accent sounds fine... :rolleyes:

6. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

"Luuuuuuucy! Ahm hooom!"

Personally I'm totally shocked that no one has mentioned the Austrian accent. It is the accent of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Doesn't that make you all hot and wet?

But I digress ;)

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

KozmicBlue I've been living in the UK for 7 years and I sound slightly british BUT you can tell I'm foreign. It sucks when people hear you speak and instantly go "oh where are you from?"...it was alright before but now it annoys me so much ..!!!!

8. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

Irish, Australian, German, and Jamaican. Pretty much any girl with an accent becomes an immediate turn on.

Peace :)

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Not only are accents cool, but listening to people speak other languages too! I love it when people speak other languages, I think it's awesome - and it makes me jealous lol

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

australian accents usually do it for me.

but I also like southern accents and cajun accents.

most annoying accent?? people from minnesota/north dakota

11. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Honestly I'm not big on the southern accent. What annoys me the most though, is that when I'm around southern people, I start doing it too...even though it's not an accent I overly enjoy. Dammit lol I think i have one of those addictive personalities or something.

12. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yes, yes you do:rolleyes: :D

13. KarmaComa

KarmaComa Member

I like all accents really. I can't even tell if I have an accent or not anymore. If I do it's a southern one I suppose.

14. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

British.. hands down.. There are several British People in my town... ones a little old man... just blind fold me an keep talking.. im all yours...

15. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Haha, now I feel like asking you where you're from, but I don't want you to punch me. :D

16. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

French and Russian

17. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

LOL! I wont punch you this time, maybe give you a kick...mmm. i should probably start kicking people when they ask me that....would that make me look a bit psycho? ... mmm..anyway I was born in Chile, which is in southamerica and lived there til i was 14.

18. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Haha, probably, but then again... we all have our own psychopathic tendencies... :D
    Oooh, that's cool! I've never been to South America, but would really love to do some travelling there. Especially in Peru. So do you like living in the UK? Do you miss Chile?

19. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I really like most Asian accents.

Oh, and Eastern European... makes me think I'm talking to a spy. [​IMG]

20. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I recommend going travelling to Southamerica, there is so much to see!!! So much contrast and the cultures are so varied and rich!!! it's a really amazing place. well, i've been here for so long and i got used to the english way of life, hehehe I just miss being there, you know, there's a special smell in the air that i feel here sometimes (especially in summer) and it makes me feel so nostalgic...if everything works out i'll be travelling in July this year, only going for two months...can't wait! ;)