Father issues

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by MattInVegas, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I had a wonderful role model--an abusive drunk who told me never to be like him. For much of my life, any time a problem came up, I'd catch myself asking what would Dad do--and do the opposite. It's worked pretty well. Good ol' Dad, great negative role model and wonderful advice!

2. Nairpys Niktip

Nairpys Niktip Members

Hi,

I'm new hear, I'm a dad of 4 and 1 on the way. In 2004 after a breif 6 month relationship where the woman cheated with her ex, my first son was born, only found out through DNA before his 5th birthday he was mine.

8 years later in a different relationship for 5 years my little boy now 6 came into the world. A year later after his birth I was punched up by his mom severely in the face, called the police and walked out of the relationship there and then October Friday night 2013. I tried to go with my son but the female officers had me down as the victim dispite my busted lips and swollen face.

Since then I have been in and out of court trying to get contact. Social services has been involved for 5 years due to continuous allegation that I assault my son, non that has ever been proven. This is done to breach the court order. Now social services have come back again, despite the continuous history of false allegation. School nor the doctor surgery has no concerns.

I haven't seen my son for almost 2 month now.

There seem to be a conspiracy going on, she lies blatantly outright before the courts, to the social services and they know, but ignores it.

She's on a mission to see my son fatherless because her two boys are fatherless, one hates his dad. In her words, "her other two sons didn't have their dad around so this one don't need me". She coaches my son to lie that I hurt him and he doesn't want to see me again.

The Social Services all say that it's obvious that he is exposed to adult conversation but refuses to admit that she is coaching him.

It really painful, I love my boy. When I was going to walk away few weeks after he was born and take her to court, the first lawyer told me to stick around for 3 years and bond with him but I caved in after 11 month. She would send me to my grave or prison if I spent one more day being with her.

My son is a daddy's boy as he didn't bond with his mother when he was a baby, as a matter of fact I have a recording of her saying he shouldn't have been born. She strives off bitterness.

I'm married, and have 2 lovely daughters and a son in the way, but it aches that I my son has again been alienated from me.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Post has been reported to the FBI.

parua likes this.
  4. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I was raised by a single mom and had little to no curiously who he was. I was told just a few times but was happy without.