Father finds crayon written note in sons bag,get this BS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dude111, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I'd post the Franklin quote regarding this....but we all know it.

Fucking BULLSHIT. I would have gone straight to the school and raised hell.

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Wow... *shakes head*
    The school system here is so messed up.. Home schooling really is the best option. I plan on home schooling my kids and then letting them get involved in lots of extra curricular activities such as rec. sports so they have that social element with kids their age as well.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

home schooling is not always good option

even stupid people can procreate

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

And even stupid people can regurgitate and teach. It's all about the "curriculum" in order to get the degrees to get ahead in life. I'm sure anyone could go about teaching their kids the curriculum without all the bias. Along with the curriculum I will teach the truth behind it.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

that is pretty nuts. I would give that teacher an earful.

I plan to do Montessori school for my son if i can afford it or he can get a scholarship. Homeschooling isn't really an option for a lot of people, and I agree with bbad that not all parents would be good at homeschooling.

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

One difference between home schooling and schooling by a non-parent.

It is appropriate for a parent to teach value judgements, like "I am willing to ...". Assigning relative weight to different values is an appropriate part of parenting.

Is is not appropriate for a non-parent to teach those kinds of values. Even a teacher.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

source,, alex jones.. ptff..

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

you'll teach what you believe to be the truth, the same as a teacher will teach what they believe to be the truth.

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Yes Alex Jones reported it because the msm was too lazy to do so themselves.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

what school has a child write on line paper with a crayon? ...

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Dude are you serious? It is so much more than that. It is about propagating the future generation with filth to submit to higher authority. My bet is it was the entire class that had to write that down from a classroom lesson.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

its fake.. rabble rousing bs..

14. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

at worst it's about a shitty teacher with some unpopular political views.

15. Like or not most people feel that way.

It takes a lot of courage to live free. But the overwhelming majority of people are too scared of their own shadows to actually try it.

16. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

The squirrels right, everyone just take a deep breath.

Some people are so fucking gullible...

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Of all times for it to come to surface. its just raising my suspicion even more of its motive.

18. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Shrub took away everybody's rights when he made the Patriot Act after 9/11. Funny how the republicans never said a word about it.

Cheney lied about numerous other facts related to 9/11 as well. For example, Cheney:
    Falsely claimed that spying on Americans, torture, the Patriot Act, the Afghanistan war, the Iraq war and the “war on terror” were all necessitated by 9/11 … when all of them started or were planned before 9/11

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/03/cheney-admits-that-he-lied-about-911.html

19. Individual

Individual Senior Member

And then they end up either being elected or appointed to a position in the government.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

only when the other stupid people vote for them