Fat girl pussy vs average/skinny girl pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by hardyharhar, Jun 25, 2013.

1. hardyharhar

hardyharhar Guest

I don't wanna be a jerk and call anyone fat, but I'm messing around with this girl and she is for sure not average size or skinny. But she's my "buddy" , like she loves giving me blowjobs, and I'm kind of interested in straight up having sex with her. But i don't want it to be a waste of time, plus I like blowjobs more than sex so thats another reason why I havent gotten in it. Anyways, my question for the fellas, if you've been with a big girl, is it any different? Tighter? looser? How different is having sex with a big woman?

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

How many woman have you been with? Where all of their pussy's the same? Do all heavy men or skinny men have the same size penis?

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

Really?? :rolleyes:

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

is this a joke?

maybe you should stop letting her give you blow jobs. just an idea. :)

okay. of course they are the same. geezzzzzzus

5. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

Just tell her you like men.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hehehe awesome :D

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As I stated in a previous post, the most flattering (and most accurate) way to measure the length of a penis is from the tip to the pubic bone - best done by measuring how far it can be inserted into a tube. However, it will have the appearance of looking shorter on the larger man as the only part of the penis that is outwardly visible is from the pubis. The remainder of the penis remains concealed beneath the fleshy matter.

However, when it comes to Vaginal Sex, as most of us are already well aware, girth tends to be more important than length - plus it's often the case that the penis doesn't penetrate much further than the glans on each thrust, so length is often irrelevant when it comes to giving & receiving sexual satisfaction anyway.

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sounds like a one sided affair. Maybe you should return the favor, and give her a little pleasure in return. Don't worry about her size. All women need love and affection. Even if it's a sex only relationship.

9. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

A woman's vaginal tightness or lack of -- has NOTHING to do with her weight. :confused:

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

One post wonder troll.

However, a fat pad can impact the functional length on a man.
    Just saying.

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife is very skinny & but has a nice body shape & has some boney areas that can be uncomfortable for me if I'm lying against them.
    I just have to find positions for sex that are not uncomfortable.
    Her size does not mean her vagina is small either.

12. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

She hangs out with you and gives you blow jobs and does not require anything from you. You really should treat her better. Next time she goes to give you a blow job, insist that she not do that until after you totally orally please her multiple times, massage her body and listen to her talk about whatever she wants while you rub her feet and listen intently and then shag her properly!

Back to topic. The weight of a woman has nothing to do with the size of the vajayjay. My first wife's weight fluctuated over 60 pounds, and not once did her whatnot feel different. There was more flesh on the inner thighs, hips, butt and belly, but the vajayjay's size never changed.

Man up and reciprocate, or don't take advantage of her.

13. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

One, I'm big nd a woman but have not been rejected ever.
    Two, I think bigger women do enjoy giving oral because no clothing needs be shed
    Three, if strictly sex do tell her so no emotion is developed
    I've made rules I've followed closely when I have such relationships. They work well till the idiots want to be with me and I drop them fast

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife has more flesh on her breasts than any other part of her body.
    Her breasts are an A cup. When she's either standing up or laying down on her stomach, there's barely no raised area between her lower back or the back of her upper legs. She's basically flat from her lower back to the back of her upper legs. So there's very little to massage butt flesh wise. Her breasts get more attention from my hands than her butt.

15. silk896

silk896 Member

As Confucius say.

..."We're all pink on the inside!!!"

16. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

The cost of becoming involved with a BBW just for sexual gratification FAR exceeds the benefits. Don't use her.

17. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

If you'd like I can share my rules. They are very mean but very effective as long as followed

18. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I heard from a fat guy that "it's just a button on a fur coat".

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pussy's good even if it's on a cow. Of course it's a little inconvenient to run around the front to kiss 'em.

20. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Dude, it's all the same in the dark.

C/S,
    Rev J