fasting

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 11, 2004.

1. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

wowowowowowowowowowo STOP!

i know alot about these things... if you want to purify your body, then dont starve yourself! you should have two glasses of water with lemon juice every morning and only eat fruits and fruit juices for breakfast. that is a start... its hard to explain but believe me, i feel very healthy from doing this.

try not to eat breads, but do have multi vitamins and HAVE CALCIUM AND IRON! eat plenty of beans and green vegtables too...

that is a good start. straving yourself is not the answer. work out and diet is. and when i say diet, im not talknig about gonig on a plan where you eat a certin something, a diet is what you eat for nourishing your appetite in certain amounts of moderation. working out = tone, excess tone = good results and that firm ass you have been wanting...

just another thing about starving yourself :

when you dont eat (for three days for example) then your smart body is gonig to go into liek an emergency state... so it just tries to make use of the food you alreay have.. it slows down its metobolism because it knows it cannot burn down everything it has right away.. so the necxt time you give it food, you are actually gonig to put on some weight beause it is going to burn the food that you have put it in at a much slower pace..

eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.

i follow this rule, and when used healthily, you can feel really great about yourself.

love always,

pm me if you want anymore tips...

nisha

2. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

Stop worrying Nisha. Interval_Illusion posted that in May and she's still with us. Heat gave her some really smart advice and I think she ended up not fasting afterall.

You give good advice as well. If I ever decide to fast (which may happen in the near future, I'm thinking about doing a serious purification ritual) I'll be sure to consult with you first.

3. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

oh ok... fewf!

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hehe thanks, nisha. you're a sweetie. :)