Fast sativa!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by tiedye0420, May 26, 2004.

1. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

One week into flowering.OOOPS this is a picture of my two headed mutant germinated the first week of march.The second pic is the fast one.The mutant showed sign first.

2. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Up up and away you will be going.Gotta love sativa,them chores we all procrastinate on will get done.lookin good!

3. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

Im going to need that extra energy. I got an entire world to conquer. L.O.L.
    After all everybody been telling me for years i am in my own little world. Might as well take them up on it.
    " I want the world and i want it NOW" (Jim Morrison)

4. emublazin

emublazin Member

thats sweet where you get the seeds?

5. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

sackseed from a local grower inadvertently

6. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Sativa is wonderful.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

to my observations, sativa seems to have thin leaves and indica has thic leaves. isnt this generally correct?

indica also always seems to have big buds and sativa to have small scrawny ones.

or am i sjut tlaking about a few species of sativa?

8. BrokenDebaser

BrokenDebaser Member

thats beautiful.

9. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

stoner bill i think youre right. sativa isnt as "bushy" as indica

10. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

sativa can get 14 to 42 foot tall outdoors, they generally come from more tropical jungle areas, indicas are more high mountain strains, closer to the sun they dont need to stretch so much, genetically ingrained over centuries.

the 42 foot FAQ-was from a world record holder (at one time anyways-there could be a new record) from the jungles of columbia. I wonder if you could climb a plant that big. buds as big as your arm or leg. budsize varies in all strains though.

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

buds as big as your arm or leg?!?!

*imagines and drewls*

I gotta pick up some weed today at lunch, yall wish me luck.

12. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

here are some new pics

the second pic is of my first real clone

13. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Nice plants!

Watch out for spontaneous regeneration as the fast one grows. It seems to me that unusually quick sativas tend that way.
    ------
    I once had a load from vietnam. There were pieces of stem in it as big around as a silver dollar.

14. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

Thanks Geck!

first wave flopped- that is the second wave, and things are looking up now.
    my two squirrel fans should be here friday, got two for 36 dollars on e-bay.
    And a 150 watt hps PLUS two flourex now in action.

it's taken me a little longer to re-learn growing- inside a 2x4 closet. if i can get them to live in there, i can get them to live anywhere.
    check pm's please

15. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

phat greens guys

16. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I would recommend a SCROG grow considering the small amount of HPS lighting you have. You will be very pleased with the results of SCROG growing. Good luck with those girls!!!

17. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

I would use a screen- but they cost money- Losing last falls outdoor crop kills me still. Now i am learning indoor, but i been tying and bending plants outside longer than a scrog has been invented, i tied my first plant at age 15, that was around 27 years ago. I been staking them to the ground ever since, outside they really get fat.

the closet is a test, to see if i can get a little personal from it!

18. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

so what strain is this? how do u know it's a sativa? Is it 100% sativa? or mostly or what - I wouldn't want to guess just based on the leaves since there r so many strains hybrids etc.

19. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

Mine's 400watt hps :D. Sorry for boasting, yeah nice plants man, i'll post pics of mine when they get big, although i'm probably just going to do sea of green - grow loads of plants about a foot high because I can get 10 seeds of any kind for £10.

20. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

I got over a 1,000 seeds free. And wait until the fall, i'll have some outdoor pics to boast about. Im not here to boast, im here to apply my outdoor growing knowledge to indoor, and whatever the outcome, at least i don't have to worry about rabbits. And carrying water.
    but boast away, we wanna see some pics!
    Oh- I should have a 430 watt coming before summers over.

What i am doing is learning to grow in the most crowded ,tiny little space available. THEN i'll be able to grow in an iceburg or anywhere for that matter.
    Hey ,an igloo would automatically keep the temp down, that's not such a bad idea. Ha ha ha..
    later.