Fast penetration problem

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by James hetfield, Jan 23, 2021.

1. James hetfield

James hetfield Members

Hi, i had my first sexual experience yesterday. Everything was fine until i sterted going fast in sex. While i was penetrating slow i didnt have a problem. When i started doing it faster i couldnt continue. I was doing it for like 3 seconds and then i was losing my rhythm. Is that a common thing when you start having sex? What can i do to be able to penetrate fast in the same pace?

2. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Take your time, relax and enjoy, what is the old saying, “you must learn to walk before you can run”

NaughtyNatasha05 likes this.
  3. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You exceeded the limit of your present ability.

As in music, there is a limit to the tempo at which you can produce any given rhythm, and a limit to the number and types of rhythms you will be able to produce as you increase the tempo. What exactly the limits are varies considerably from performer to performer, and, at least slightly, from day to day for any individual performer.

You will improve and expand your ability with practice, but there is also the movement of your partner to consider. It isn't a solo. It is a dance, and you have to complement each other's movements.

For right now, you need to find a series of rhythms and tempos that are within your range of ability. If you have a desired speed in mind, you need to find a rhythm that is within your capability. If you have only one rhythm within your capability, then you need to limit the tempo to within the range that you can sustain that rhythm.

I doubt that there is only one rhythm you can use. Use your imagination. Change the music in your head, and you will change the rhythm to which your body moves.

4. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

How good do you expect anything to be when you do it the first time?

Practice ... a lot

PM me, I'll send my wife over. If you survive and she doesn't rip the meat clean off your bones, you will learn.

5. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Take advice from Eddie Murphy, Delirious