fast easy homemade

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by shroom_tree, Feb 13, 2005.

1. ydnim

ydnim hiya

seriously smoking out if metal or plastic is dumb. You may not think you are inhaling anything bad but you are. How hard it it to roll a joint or blunt? That is a fast and easy way to smoke.

2. WhoAmI

WhoAmI Member

How about a pipe made out of an Altoids tin? It's not exactly fast or super easy to make, but it looks pretty damn cool and works fine.

The round, Altoids Sour tins are what I use, but I've heard of people using the regular hinged ones as well. Most websites say to just punch holes in the lid to act as a screen, but as other people have pointed out, it's generally not a good idea to place burning weed directly on tin or aluminum.

So I modified the directions a little, and fashioned a bowl out of a 10mm (If I remember) socket and dropped in a screen. I wrap electrical tape around the midsection of the bowl, where it contacts the lid of the tin, to minimize the amount of heat transferred to the tin. Then I just cut a hole just big enough to snugly fit the bowl, and push said bowl into place. You want to make sure there's a decent amount of space between the bottom of the bowl and the bottom of the tin, so the smoke doesn't heat the tin excessively this way, either.

A little bit of epoxy or other bonding agent around the edge of the bowl (where it meets the top of the tin) to create a seal, and your done. Because the lid of the tin doesn't fit airtight, there might be a little leakage of air, but nothing major. One neat thing about these DIY pipes is that you can put some weed inside the tin (your chamber) and the smoke from the current bowl will coat the weed with a thin layer of resin, *slightly* increasing its potency when smoked...;)

If I can get a hold of a digital camera, I'll take a picture of the newest one I made. No promises, though...

3. HappyGrass1

HappyGrass1 Member

yea yo that site kicks ass

4. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

hey, do you know what that track is called. ive always liked it and could never find what its called, i even tryped in the lyrics to google

5. stonr

stonr Member

apple pipe and if u want u can ad a foil bowl to it but the regular way if sume one catches u jsut fuck a finger over both holes and nibble at it then just eat the whole thing when ur done toking

6. lenore

lenore Member

im wit tune man on the ace song! i love it!

7. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

Yeah robo walker I smoked out of a steamroller the first night I ever smoked. :'( God damn that's a happy memory.

8. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

i'll take up that challenge...as soon as i get more bud.

9. GCandPfunk

GCandPfunk Member

dont try the apple thing with an orange... its too juicy.

10. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

11. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

I'd say its worth it to buy a small glass piece! Even a cheap 20 dollar one.

12. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

i laso like the lung....it works on the same concept as the gravity bong but u get a faster (and therefore harder hit....howveer its a bitch to do properly...better off gettin a pro to do it for u

13. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

what's "the lung"?

14. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

well u get a 2 litre bottle (actually u could use any size bottle) an chop most of the bottom off, like 2/3's of it...then carefully celotape a plastic bag, make sure it has no holes in it, to the bottle. make sure that the bag is small enough to be able to fully fit in the bottle but no fully reaching the top. get a fairly long strand of celotape an stick one end to the bottom of the bag and curl the rest up so its just a long strand thats hopefully no tthat sticky. put sum tin foil ith holes on the top of the bottle as a bowl... thats pretty much it made

to get a hit first push the plastic bag in fully BEFORE you pack the bowl, otherwise ull see all the bud fly away as u push it up. light the bowl and slowly tug at the strand of celotape. hopefully the bag should start to go out an smoke fully the bottle/bag due to the pressure change...once the bag is fully out an full of smoke take the bowl off an take one big hit, the bag should suddenly rush up and help push all the smoke quickly into ur lungs (its alot easier to take a quick powerful hit than the gravity bong)

reapeat until the bowl is completely smoked, sit back an enjoy ur high :p

15. nirvana187

nirvana187 Member

the song is called "marry joanna" by my pet junkie for all those who asked

16. gaudetm2

gaudetm2 Member

17. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

This is a good way to do it.

Yes it is.

18. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Soda cans work I guess, but not nearly as good as a $10 pipe or even 5 dollar hitter would...plus you don't have to worry about the whole inhaling aluminum thing.

19. OLD#7

OLD#7 Member

All that you need is a 20 oz. bottle , a cigarette , a 2" sq. peice of foil , toothpick, and a straw.

take the cap of the bottle light the cigarette and burn two holes in it one for the straw and one for the carborator and put the foil in the top of the bottle and poke holes in it with the toothpick.

me and a couple of my buddies get together and make these crazy contraptions

20. Tick

Tick Member

THE EASIEST PIPE WITH THE MOST COMMON INGREDIENTS

Take a can, look at it from its side, dent the side of it into as close a bowl you can make (careful kuz it might splinter the metal) use your finger, its so easy.
    Break the pull-tab off the can, then bend it back and forth until its in half, then, take the sharp part of the broken pull-tab and poke little holes where you put hte bowl, inhale through the drink hole
    easiest tever

If you can avoid smoking tin/alluminum, do so, but this is a method for when youve got nothin but a beer can, some weed, and a lighter