Faq?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 20, 2009.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

2. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

drug tests and how to pass them should probably be added, even though it's definitely not going to stop the drug test questions i think it should be there just as novelty

perhaps a small subsection about tolerance breaks; how to recognize the signs before you're smoking an eighth a day and not even feeling it?

3. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I was about to post about the same thing.

Another vote for drug test FAQ

4. nickers224

nickers224 Member

about the drug tests, if added(another vote too btw)
    cheap drug tests from CVS or other pharmacy can usually be beat with just drinking a lot of water. i have passed twice using this method so i can testify that it does work (i drank 3 bottles of water the first time, 5 the second) then go pee a lot...about 3 times before the test does the trick

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I will definitely get on that.. thanks for all the input and the PM's.. I think a lot of people are really gonna make use of the FAQ.. seeing as i've gotten my fair share of PMs already complementing on the FAQ

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Has anyone found the Easter Egg yet? :D

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Drug Tests and How To Avoid Getting Caught.... Added

8. nickers224

nickers224 Member

joker....i found it :D
    but i wont ruin the surprise for anyone else haha

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Ok.. so i started the online vendor list...

So Far i have listed:
    EDIT- need a reviews for this site as i personally have never ordered from them..
    Grasscity - also need reviews
    GorillaGlass - reviews needed as well
    RooR.de - need reviews.. i understand if you own a roor.. but i need reviews that involve purchasing from their official site
    showmeglass - need reviews.. also can anyone verify of whether or not Bob still gives discounts to HF'ers
    Etsy - reviews needed
    Lotusglass - personal review given.. more would be cool
    shivadas - reviews needed.. same as RooR.. i need people that have directly ordered from their offical site.. not EDIT

please PM me with your reviews.. or with sites you know of that are LEGIT

Scammers:

Rollies - personal experieces needed
    got any more scammers? pm me with the links.. and why they are scammers.. personal experiences.. links to sources.. copycat sites.. etc

On The Bubble(a section for sites that are "selective scammers".. have had both good and bad experiences with)

CGP - gave personal review and thoughts.. could use more reviews

thank you for all your help.. its greatly apprectiated

10. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

Bump. Sticky this shit!

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

the actual FAQ is stickied

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

just added a Hash Oil and Beginner's Grow Guide

these are both simple entries that i have aquired from online.. im not looking to expand on them.. just figured the FAQ could use these so i whipped them up

13. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

In terms of smoking one common thing people always screw up their first few times before they actually get high is just not being able to inhale right. I'd say say something about that but now I've done it for so long like I can't think of the actual mechanisms to inhale, it just happens. Maybe something like "if you don't think you are getting stoned, trying pulling the smoke into your mouth, then taking in a big breath of air to make sure it is in fact inhaled."

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Just added another section Marijuana Consumption: Smoking, Eating and Drinking... has info on pros and cons of all these types and other useful information

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i'll look into it :cheers2:

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

exactly.. i cant put it into words.. and if you can't find anything by searching.. i believe its almost impossible to actually explain to someone.. as i could not find a nice solid article on it.. or even a post.. basically inhaling is just breathing... if you dont understand how to breathe.. well then i guess you're hopeless and probably dead by now... either way.. this is the closest thing i could find..

ADDED:

How To Smoke Marijuana.. rightfully so.. the first link in the FAQ now

17. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think some people still can't get it, like I know people who after years still put the smoke into their mouth then inhale, and like I've tried to do this at hookah bars since you get more taste out of the smoke like that, but I can't do it, I inhale off a bowl, cigarette whatever, it goes straight into my lungs.

And it's really fucked cause like we both know we use to be able to do that, like that was the baby step.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i can do either.. i can inhale straight into my lungs.. pull the smoke into my mouth and then into my lungs.. i can also do all the lil tricks like rings.. snap drags.. french inhale

19. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

spice works dam good

20. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

just added "Ganja Pesto" by Startreken