Faq?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Yeh waterfall bong.. whatever.

All I know is
    SoBe = pipe

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

sobe means pipe?

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

ok.. SoBe Bong.... Gravity Bong added.. both video tutorials.. yea.. im lazy

PS: if you can find a better Gravity Bong vid.. let me know.. i'll switch it up

4. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Kay.

man im hittin rock bottom on the scrapin', better get more weed tomorrow or something.

(going to convo thread?)

5. check.

check. Senior Member

the article about the golden stuff.. whatever its called, like legal weed or whatever, wasn't very clear. all it said was like what was in it and stuff and didnt have the effects listed or how its different from weed.

6. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

www.smokingwithstyle.com .ive learned alot from that site.they have pretty good instructions for making a gravity bong(GBs are the shit!!) among other home made pipes and bongs as well as how to roll a joint or blunt.and proper weed etiquette.they also have some recipes for cookies and brownies although i havent made any myself yet.

maybe some proper terminology to use when buying your stash as well if it hasnt already been added?

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. i know.. right now i just posted some info on it because personally i cannot compare the two as i have not tried any of the Spice..

also its probably gonna take a couple weeks before this FAQ is done.. so patients grasshopper

8. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

[FONT=&quot]Gram Conversions[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1 ounce = 28 grams
    1 "half" = 14 grams
    1 "quarter” = 7 grams
    1 "eighth" = 3.5 grams[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A gram is enough for 2-5 joints, or 4-8 bowl-packs, depending on the size of the joint/bowl.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Non-Definitive List of Stoner Terms[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]April 20th (4/20) - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]International Cannabis Day, everyone blazes on this day. Everyone blazes at 4:20 every day too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blaze-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] To get high![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blunt[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Either a hollowed out cigar filled with cannabis or (more commonly) a “marijuana cigarette” rolled with a blunt wrap (tobacco paper).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bowl[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Can refer either to the part of a piece that holds cannabis, or to the pipe itself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bogart –[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The act of holding on to a joint/piece/blunt for too long, or one who does such an act. Don’t bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Boo[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - A street name for marijuana, listed only in anti-drug literature. No one has ever heard or used it. If you are ever arrested for possession, you should use this term, saving the taxpayers the expense of correcting and reprinting anti-pot pamphlets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Carb – The hole on the side of a piece used to regulate air flow. Hold it closed with your thumb while inhaling to draw smoke into the chamber, then release to let air in and force the smoke into your lungs. Also called a “rush hole”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cherry[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - The red burning coal of marijuana in a joint or bowl.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chillum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - A pipe with the bowl in line with the stem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Doobie[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Just another word for a joint.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Ganja - A synonym for marijuana.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hashish (Hash) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- The resin secreted by a marijuana plant. Different kinds of hash are prepared with a variety of recipes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Hash oil - A liquid extracted from marijuana. Use mostly by dipping smokeables into the hash oil.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hit -[/FONT][FONT=&quot] A drag or puff of cannabis.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hot Box (White wall) -[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Getting high in a car or small space with no ventilation so that you are constantly inhaling atmospheric smoke.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Joint – Marijuana cigarette.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kind Bud (chronic, hydro, sticky icky, highs) – [/FONT][FONT=&quot]High potency[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Cannabis.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mids - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Descent cannabis for the money you pay for it, if you don’t have a lot of money this is the best way to go.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moocher[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Someone who will smoke your bud in a second, but never has any of their own.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Papers[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Cigarette papers used for rolling joints.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Piece[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Refers to a pipe of one sort or another.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Resin – [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Black tar like stuff that builds up in smoking apparatuses.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Schwag – [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Low grade cannabis.[/FONT]

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

5 joints out of one gram? i dont even think you could call those pinners

10. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

i didnt write that

11. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

nu u

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i know you didn't.. was just stating a fact...

on another note.. Skamikaze.. you alright bro? seems like a lot of your recent posts have been not so much the normal you

13. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

what means you?

14. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

15. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

Fine lookin women folk does me.

16. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

17. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

Where is generally more masculine in my odd brain, so no thanks to where doing me.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i dunno.. just seemed like when you've been postin lately its been a more negative tone then your norm.. maybe its just me.. oh well

19. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I added an Easter Egg to the first post of the FAQ.. can ya find it :cheers2:

20. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

cool sig joker