fantasy troubles

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by curious1983, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What advice do you want?

If it starts to happen you are going to get to a point where you think, hang on a minute, i'm the one doing all this other domestic stuff for her, and probably paying the bills, putting up with her in-laws, and these other guys dont have to do any of that but come round and fuck her.

Or if you dont let it happen, then start to wonder if its happening behind your back.

So try make it out like its some kind of intruiging fantasy, so you dont have to admit yiu were the chump all along

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

You will have a hard enough time finding one guy that gets what it is about for a couple let alone two! At least with just one guy you would have a better chance of ending things if it starts to go a way you didn't plan. Not going to be so easy with two guys to deal with. As far as finding two woman for your turn the chances of that are next to nothing. Finding one woman to play with a couple is hard enough considering there are tons of couples looking for that to chose from for the lady.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Condoms aren't 100% reliable. Even I've had a few split on me - fortunately with no bad after effects, but it's always a case of Russian Roulette.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEy-LYo3vg"]Bill Hicks, Goatboy! - YouTube

C/S,
    Rev J

6. jenessy

jenessy Member

If this is a fantasy of hers and you really love her you should try it but make sure YOU chose the guys NOT HER! Preferably guys she cannot contact after the encounter. It could be one of those things that if she wants it really bad and you don't try it with her she might go look for it elsewhere. Think long and hard but either way you chose has its pros and cons so out way them!

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'd like to suggest when things go weird, anywhere on hip, we just say "goats."

Think how confused new folks will be!

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's worked in other threads. Why not?

[​IMG]

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I've had the experience of having sex with other men. My husband was present and it was a very good experience. Afterwards we were talking about it a lot and I think it added a lot to our sexual life.

I don't love my husband any less and he knows it. I also don't feel the need to repeat the experience. We do it, because we are swingers, but I don't need to be doing it to be happy. It adds something, subtracting nothing. It's nice when it happens and it is also great when we're doing other things.

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The rule with groups is everyone is consenting, everyone understands the rules.

It sounds like you don't consent.
    It sounds like you and your wife are setting up a scenario that will serve as a "why groups are bad for relationships" example.

On the other hand, the payback is you with two women. Hmm.... have they been selected and consented? Or are they, at this point, theoretical women?

11. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Agree completely, but to aid against feelings of remorse from rearing their ugly head, how about evening the playing field by bringing in at least one other woman with the two other guys, just seems to me that while you are watching your wife get the attention she thinks she needs, you too are being taken care of via another woman who is not your wife! Better yet, let her choose the woman and you choose the men. If she already has 1 or 2 men in mind, that raises a RED FLAG and there may be other issues you are missing!