Fantasize about her

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Handley Smithson, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Handley Smithson

Handley Smithson @Handley

I am in a common law relationship that has been rocky at times for various reasons. I have never cheated on her. I have however, been very sexually attracted to her daughter, J, since the day I met her. J is 13 years younger than me and has a loser bf that works away from home and rarely goes home to visit her. She is beautiful, sweet and has a tight little body. I have fantasized about making love to her many times and it’s always amazing. She gets me so hard and I cum so much. I don’t know if she has any similar feelings toward me but would love to know. When she visits I cannot take my eyes off her. At times I have wished for us to have the occasion to be alone and wonder what I would do or say and how she would react. I really want to just walk up to her, put my arms around her and kiss her deeply, having her kiss me back and it lead to more. I so badly want to know what it’s like to kiss her, feel her tiny little breasts, her butt in my hands, my tongue on her little nipples and on her vagina and my penis inside her. I want to make her feel amazing, something I know her bf doesn’t do. I want to experience everything with her. Has anyone been in a similar situation? What did you do? Any advice? I think about her constantly.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018