family nudity

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by jm55349, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I think some of my brothers’ friends only came around because I’d let them watch me change or shower. But some of my dad’s friends were just as bad.

2. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I enjoyed having an audience. Don’t think they were used to that.

Pussytimes and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I think I was the first naked girl most of my brothers’ friends had ever seen.

4. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

How did it go?

5. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

How old were the boys?

6. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

Did he like to watch, too?

7. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

Once they had seen you, did they seem to expect it? Once I had showed off a few times, whenever new guys would show up, I knew it was just a matter of time before they would ask if I was going to take a shower, or put on my bikini and get in the pool, so they could watch.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

*waits for mr man to materialize into thread with creepy questions*

NaturistJames and Loveallwomen like this.
  9. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

Yeah, first time in the shower, I was 14 or so, and I looked up and saw several of my younger brothers friends just standing there watching. At first I was shocked, but realized I was enjoying it as much as they were,

10. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

Me too.

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

Don’t think he would like it?

12. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I have a boyfriend. He loves it. He still shows me off

13. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

As I said in another similar blog.........I have been a home nudist since I was 20. I have lived with my mother all my life and grew up in a non-nudist home. That said, it wasn't uncommon for me to run around in my boxers.......The last time my mother saw me naked was when I was 9 yrs old. When I decided to take up nudism, I spoke with both my parents about it. Dad said it was OK with him as long as Mom was OK about it. Mom, to my surprise, did not object. So at age 20, I started living nude at home. It was a bit weird in the beginning, but I quickly adjusted to being the only naked person in the house. Over time Mom started to appreciate my home nudist lifestyle and began to more and more wear less around the house. It took her several years to make the transition from textile to full nudist. Nowadays, both mom and I live nude at home. She still shy's away from full public nudity. So if we go together to our local nudist beach, she does go topless. I often wish I had known about family nudist when I was younger. I'm sure both my parents would have given me their approval to live nude even back then.

Cristelion likes this.
  14. Duuudedan

Duuudedan Members

I'll never forget seeing my cousin naked. She was the first person I had seen my age naked. She lived in Alaska and would stay for an entire summer. Ever summer. It was the peak of puberty. I walked in on her changing. We both froze. I just took it all in. We always had a amazing relationship. Never weird shit. But I remember having the biggest boner of my life. As soon as she snapped out of it she covered up and I turned around and walked away. I didn't have thoughts of having sex with her after I walked away. I knew that wouldn't be right. I wanted to go rub one out some where. Within an hour she walked up to me with another cousin and they flipped me shit for a minute. They were both 1 year older so they thought they knew everything. Then without skipping a beat she said that she and my other cousin has never seen a dick and since I saw hers she should be able to see mine. I tried really hard to get out of it but they where determined. I tried to get out of it because she was my cousin and I knew that it was a weird thing to do. But at that age I thought it sounded exciting. I asked where can I just whip it out and not get caught. We brainstormed and then the other cousin said just go change. They will just walk in on me. Reluctantly I agreed but still pretty turned on for some reason. So they stayed where they were and I walked at a very fast speed to a back bedroom in the house. I stripped down as fast as I could. I remember being so turned on that when my underwear brushed the head of my dick I almost came. It was so close. I did everything I could not to touch it. I could here them coming. They opened the door and just stared. I don't know what they we're expecting. I think they were expecting a soft penis. There faces kind of changed. After staring for a minute she asked for me to lift it so they could see my balls. And you could tell that wasn't nearly as interesting She asked me let go and th3y both laughed at the stiffness and bounce. They said it didn't move much. Not sure exactly how long that lasted but it really did seem like it was forever. They both were satisfied with what they saw. Told me to get dressed and they would be outside. Nobody touched anyone either time. I think it really was out of curiosity. None of us seen the opposite sex before. But I definitely stayed in that bedroom and I rubbed the fastest orgasm out of my life. Tried it again within 2 minutes of the first and came within the first 2 minutes. It stayed in my spank bank for a long time but I always tried to swap the heads in my fantasy to non family members.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i like how the first thing you thought of when you walked away was that you shouldn't have sex with her. lol.
    Shit, naked woman. Should I or should I not have sex with her.

soulcompromise likes this.
  16. FrostyPink

FrostyPink Members

I didn't mind being naked at home around my sister, or seeing my brother naked as long as I had enough on for modesty. But I had no interest in seeing my parents naked for any reason, even though I accidentally saw my dad once and couldn't unsee it.

17. MichelleEads

MichelleEads Members

I have a a feeling I'm gonna be a perv too! lol. Definitely couldn't be HS teacher

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Why not Michelle? Are you afraid you'd try to have sex with a high school boy?

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that is obviously what he is implying. maybe if you're nice he'll even claim to want to have sex with his brother.

20. WOW, old pervs