family nudity

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by jm55349, Jul 18, 2012.

1. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

is your family comfy with being nude around eachother?? Like i feel its ok if mom and dad sleep nude and if there kids happen to see its ok. or if kids sleep nude its ok too as long as no one is forcing it on anyone. Lot of times it is like if someone lets there kids sleep naked they are bad parents and etc and its like as long as its healthy and not in a pervert way what is the big deal?? why in the USA are we so uptight about being naked in our own home

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cause it's fuckin' weird?
    No one wants to see their parents naked.
    Sisters/sisters can find comfort and it's not alien to them.
    Brothers/brothers are the same

But

We don't want to see the parents naked.

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

growing up i seen my parents nude like getting out of a shower or they slept nude so i would see them get up in the morning and walk to kitchen nude to start the coffee or something did not bother me at all.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

so brothers are ok and sisters are ok but father and son and daughter and mother arent? that is what is fuckin weird.
    i played hockey with a father and son and when it was time to hit the showers one didnt run out of the locker room while the other undressed.

thesantos29 likes this.
  5. xangelwingsx

xangelwingsx Member

I think within families it is not weird at all, nudism is perfectly healthy within families at all ages and sexes.

My sister became a nudist not long after me and my mum and dad have always accepted that for both of us.

Joe90 likes this.
  6. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

completly normal here
    It is not that everyone is walking naked, but we also aren't too much stressed about hiding ourselves.

7. freedomlove

freedomlove Guest

well i grew up in nude with my aunt and now with my wife and daughter we are always nude at the house..theres no problem with that..all natural..

Witoutit likes this.
  8. jackier

jackier Member

Me and my mom grew up in a nude friendly house. She used to sunbathe topless. It was actually her nonchalant attitude towards nudity that attracted me to it. She knows I am a fulltime nudist and even came with me to the nude beach.

9. triddle36

triddle36 Guest

I have 2 step daughters. The youngest I have only seen nude once by accident. The older one is very comfortable being naked around me as I am around her. We feel it is no big deal (yes we have talked about it) but we both know her mother would go balistic so we don't do it if she is home. It's just that we both prefer not to wear clothes if we don't have to.

Lou2203, Witoutit and sith1 like this.
  10. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I feel family nudity is perfectly fine. Most people in this world automatically think of sex whenever they see nudity, which is wrong. I believe that as long as you're open and honest about what nudity really is, being nude as a family can be very natural.

JohnLennon72 and sith1 like this.
  11. Sara-Ken

Sara-Ken Guest

My wife and I raised our son in a nudist home and he and his wife, who are currently living with us, both go around naked all the time. They have told us on more than one occasion that when they have kids someday they want to do the same. Our decision to be a nudist family was made when our son was about two years old. We were in for an annual checkup and had asked the doctor at what age we should cover up. She told us that it is entirely up to us and that there any quite a few families that go around nude at home. The nurse who was there at the time stopped to talk to us on the way out and told us that in her family they go naked all the time at home and with other family and friends. She added it is a wonderful lifestyle and highly recommended that we try to go naked as often as we can, all the time if possible, and that way it becomes perfectly natural and acceptable. We took that advise and also did some other research on our own, asked some close friends and acquaintances (including my wife's hairstylist) and found that many were reluctant to say anything at first until we told them what others were saying and then quite a few came out and said they went naked around their home as well. Armed with that information we decided to become a nudist family and, as a bonus, we got to learn of other nudists and ended up getting together with most for naked visits. Very nice. Nudity in the home is easiest when kids are young. As they get to teens, introduction becomes a bit harder but not impossible if approached in the right way. We have helped some families with old kids transition to a nudist household but there were quite a few that could not, at least right away. As some got to be older teens/early twenties, nudity seem to become more acceptable in the home.

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Never cared to see mon or sister nude. I had a sexy aunt. My dad's brother's wife, no blood relative. They lived in the country on a small farm. Every summer I would spent a week, helping with farm work. I alway hated it, dad thought it was good for me to get out of the city life for awhile. My uncle worked construction, so would be away during the week. Just me and my aunt. I was in my early teens. My aunt would walk around the house in pants and bra, and shower with bath door open. My uncle would call, about every evening. One night he called while aunt was in the shower. I answered the phone, and he wanted to talk to my aunt. I knocked on the bath door which was open, and got her attention. She turned the water off, and stepped out of the, giving a full view, before she wrapped a towel around herself. I walked in and handed her the phone. She gave me a big smile, I'm sure my eyes about popped out of my head. After that I didn't mind my visits to their farm.

13. Serene Divinity

Serene Divinity Member

I always saw my parents nude and my kids see us nude. Its all natural, I dont see an issue with it to be honest

14. CaptK

CaptK Member

THIS AGAIN?
    I thought we got rid of this guy!

15. Awiseman

Awiseman Member

first time i was naked around my stepson was when he walked in the bathroom and i was naked and getting out of the shower, he didn't freak out at all. guess who say my penis when i was showing him how to potty train, we haven't had the boundries of nudity and he didn't freak out seeing me or his mom naked, he is open with his body, comfortable with his own body, and doesn't freak out about anyone being naked, it's only dirty or freaking out if it's your parents if its sexual or there are issues within yourself

sith1 likes this.
  16. meeses

meeses Member

Most non nudist families have "mishaps" with nudity and it's never been a big deal.It's all about how it is perceived,our 3 children have seen us nude at one time or another and no one has died yet because of it.The ones making a big deal about nudity, were thought that nudity was wrong and shameful then they find out,we're all built the same way and it's just natural....

17. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

My gf. her daughter and I have lived together for around 5yrs.I have lived my life as nude as I could.Its just my lifestyle and I couldnt see me living with anyone I couldnt have a nude life with. We had rules that kept her daughter from being exposed to my full male nudity. We decided that I wore underwear in common areas .. I went nude on our side of the home. Knock before entering or you will see nudity and or masturbation/sex.
    I hate clotthes...
    Mens string bikinis became what I slipped on top cover with. Daughter was more than fine with them.She was comfortable and never felt in any risk with me. Her pubety made her interest way more rampant. She stared and tried often to see me fully nude and would make bold compliments about my penis and its size. After several walk ins ,her mother had a big talk and it was more than known that I would never harm a child. I was fully nude in the whole house after that but her time was limited in our area. We couldnt have sex or any personal time without a teen in our bedroom and our business. It wasnt just about her wanting to see she just was so attached to her mommy...Her mom was going nude way more too. It just became the norm. Daughter worked into less clothes as well. Tank and panties. She would run around topless if her mom wasnt around. She had a strong sexual connection to nudity. 17 is age of consent in our state and she immediately sripped her bday morning. WHOLE HOUSE NUDE.
    ..more sexuality that most true nudist I see operate but its home...

18. Funtobenaked

Funtobenaked Members

I used to be pretty uptight about nudity. It's hammered into most of us as we grow up. I discovered nude beaches, and that changed things for me. Gradually I began to care less and less about people seeing me naked. I live in a warm climate and enjoy being naked Sometimes - it feels great. My wife and daughter don't care. It's a non-event. All our extended family are still uptight about it though. When we have visiting house guests I sometimes make an appearance in the buff. So funny to get their reactions. Mostly they want to pretend they didn't see :)

beachwalker and Deejay88 like this.
  19. Opera ghost

Opera ghost Members

My folks were really uptight about nudity. I don’t think my mom has ever been naked since birth. Seriously, I wouldn’t be surprised if she showers with a one piece swimsuit on.
    I was grounded once because she woke me up in the morning and I was nude in bed. Honestly, I had stripped in my sleep. It wasn’t even intensional .

Sambone, thefallenone1986 and sith1 like this.
  20. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I’ve mentioned before, I grew up with brothers, and nudity was pretty common. We had a pool, and it usually involved skinny dipping. We didn’t think anything about nudity when we were little, but we all got a little more modest as we started school. But I remember once, just as I was starting to gain a shape, my brother walked in while I was naked. I started to cover up, and realized he was really staring. So I stopped, and just let him look. After that we always kind of enjoyed it. Eventually I was naked around them, my parents, and their friends. It was kind of fun, and it never bothered me. Still doesn’t.