Family Nudity

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by lovenudity, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Well,I don't believe I rammed my story down anyones throat,cant recall posting the whole thing on here but once. I was on a different thread and it was relevant to said thread...To be honest,theres NOTHING that it said on here or any forum that hasn't been said a million times.I joined a forum to speak to and hear from people living similar lifestyles or ones that would hearing it can be done without issue. Im a grown man living with two grown women discussing it in a nudism forum that Im fairly new to and following the rules of to my knowledge.What seems to be your issue to single me out for sharing in another thread? I thought thats what this was about.

NudistTed likes this.
  2. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

I realize this thread was started a long time ago, but just thought I would put my 2cents in. I didn't start raising my kids as nudists right from the beginning, we started just a few years ago, but they are still young so the transition was all pretty natural.
    I think if you are going to try to start when your kids are almost adults, then you should start by having a conversation with them. Explain your thoughts on nudism and why you want to start. Hear from your kids, what do they think, why do they think and feel that. Start with a discussion and see where it all goes.

TAZER-69, cindy94 and Amy93 like this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Another Day.......Another Stolen Web Shot......LOL :D

Cheers Glen.

4. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Banned

You have to start something like that when they are very young.

5. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

do the whole nude visits to nude beaches and resorts. tell her that's what your doing and that you are respecting her life and didn't want her to be exposed to something she doesn't feel comfortable with. she then can be aware and then accept it in her own time. and if she wants to discover the life then she can if she doesn't then she can do that too.