Family Nudity

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by lovenudity, Mar 1, 2010.

1. lovenudity

lovenudity Guest

I was wondering if it is ok to go naked in your home? I have a teenage daughter, but my wife and I love being naked, we have not raised her as a nudist, (our big mistake unfortunately). But we would like to start going naked now, we love nudity. What are your thoughts???

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

If my parents started to do that I would be quite disturbed. How open minded is she?

3. lovenudity

lovenudity Guest

she has mixed opinions

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I would wait until she moved out?

5. NUCLEAR BONG

NUCLEAR BONG Banned

If you haven't raised her to be a nudist, you're probably just going to traumatize her.

6. lovenudity

lovenudity Guest

I know we don't want to do that, but we don't want to be hancuffed in our home anymore, we don't want to have sex, just to be free and naked

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

You might want to sit down and ask her about it. Ask her how she would feel and explain your intentions. Make your choice around how she reacts.

CountryWoody likes this.
  8. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

If you would have been naked along, I see no problem with it. But to start now while she's in her teenage years would not look good. Some would see it as perverted and maybe that's why you haven't been doing it all this time.

9. funforlife

funforlife Member

It depends on how open as a family you are. Sit down and discuss like an adult and she would appreciate that.

10. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

I think she is probably too old to adjust to such a radical change of lifestyle. If she had grown up around nudity, she would consider it normal.

11. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Why should it not be OK to go naked in your own home??
    The earlier parents start raising their kids as nudists the better the outcome. Are you naked in view of your daughter, or only in bed or in private? Maybe discuss with her tacitly what nudity involves and that both you and your wife are nudists. Ask your daughter if she is interested in the lifestyle, pointing out in the first instance that there is nothing to be ashamed of. A bit of judicious education and thought first, then let her make up her own mind. Just reinforce that there is nothing rude, lewd, crude, or stupid about nudity and it is your home.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  12. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

My mom runs around the house in just her underwear all the time...or sometimes without it. I don't care if she's topless but I don't really want to see genitals. My dad usually walks around in sweatpants and no shirt. It doesn't bother me. Also she never knocks and always walks in on me naked, but whatever.

13. Number6

Number6 Member

I gotta say no to this one. She is only going to be in the house a couple more years, you can hang in there until then. After she moves out, be sure to inform her of you nudist ways and advise her to call before coming over.

14. bob44044

bob44044 Member

Just from his tone and persistance I'd have to say there is an alternative motive on his part. They have waited all these years and now with her almost gone out of the house, he can't wait any longer. Ya, right.

15. Toka Boka

Toka Boka Member

You should probably get her into it slowly. For example, when at home you should start wearing less and less clothing until you are completely naked. If you do it slowly enough, she may not even notice.

16. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

Um, I think she is going to notice a penis. :rolleyes:

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Raised in nudism from an early age or not, its ridiculous to think you are ever really going to get in the head of your kid and know what they are really thinking. They might just be going along with it the whole time to keep you happy and still end up resenting you for it

1 person likes this.
  18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I think you will need to talk to her first.

19. LovelyHippie

LovelyHippie Member

I mean if she already knows your a nudist and she is okay with it id say yeah. But, most kids dont wanna see their naked parents parading around the house.

20. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

This.

Of course if you REALLY want to do it and she says no you can just play the "Were the parents" card and do it anyway.