Family friendly vs Adult only nudist campground resorts

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Panama Jack, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have been to both family friendly and Adult only. We are respectful at the family friendly ones but, we prefer adult only. I think it is because the family friendly one have to many rules and are watching you all the time so you won’t touch your wife or show any kind of affection.
    I have no problem with families raising their off spring to be comfortable in nudity, but they must teach them to accept what they see from adults. Adult will be adults too!
    What is your opinion? And what is your preference?

2. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

My opinion is we need to quit acting like we are not just another part of nature nudity should be allowed anywhere you feal comfortable being naked

Nakednudist and Scarecrow13 like this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

As a kid our family went to family friendly camp sites (and other nudist places). Kids not allowed at the adult only sites. That meant some parents were frustrated by the rules and broke them, we nearly always saw adult activities going on. My parents were very open with me and I grew to accept that adults like having fun too. No harm done and as an adult now I am much more open-minded because of things like that. It wasn't anything I hadn't seen before anyway. As an adult now I prefer adults only sites simply because it's more relaxing and fun, whatever happens happens, no-one is pushy or demanding, some just like to watch some like to partake most just ignore everything and let each to their own.

4. Panama Jack

That’s exactly it. You nailed it. The adult only one we go to is a bit rowdy, but a lot of fun.
    As you said no one pushes you to do anything out of your comfort zone. No one is offended by touchy feely either. Just pure lustful adult fun.

5. Correct, children and teens are not allowed at adult nudists places. It for adults who are 18 and up. It should be 21 and up because of the drinking that goes on.

Nudegardner likes this.
  6. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

no the drinking age should be lower if you can join the military at 18 then you should be able to drink

7. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Here in the UK it's legal for anyone aged 18 to buy alcohol. The legal age of consent is 16. They are more than welcome in adults-only nudist resorts too. They are adults and are treated as adults and welcomed to join in with adults.

Joshua Van and Nakednudist like this.
  8. That is not what I am talking abut.

9. The legal age in America was 21, then it went to 18 when 18-20 could vote that they lower the age to 18. Because of the problems of 18-20 years old still hanging around under 18 years old that they were giving beer and other drinks. They move it back to 21 years old. You need to read all laws in all 50 United States of underage laws. For example, I am 22-year-old, I am a big sister to a 13-15-year-old girl. As adult, I have to be careful what I do with her and what activities. Where I take her and where I do not take her too. I have her over at my home for the weekend, I have adult friends over. They or I can not drink beer in front of them, no sexual activities. No watch R or X rate movies on television. Many people are in jail for don things with underage teens.

10. The legal age in America was 21, then it went to 18 when 18-20 could vote that they lower the age to 18. Because of the problems of 18-20 years old still hanging around under 18 years old that they were giving beer and other drinks. They move it back to 21 years old. You need to read all laws in all 50 United States of underage laws. For example, I am 22-year-old, I am a big sister to a 13-15-year-old girl. As adult, I have to be careful what I do with her and what activities. Where I take her and where I do not take her too. I have her over at my home for the weekend, I have adult friends over. They or I can not drink beer in front of them, no sexual activities. No watch R or X rate movies on television. Many people are in jail for don things with underage teens. The army was 21, then it when to 18. The drink part went bye to 21 because those who were 18-20 contributed to underage drinking.

11. The army was 21 and it was changed to 18. The drink part was 18 and it was moved back to 21. To help remove those of 18-20 who were mixed age of underage with adult age to remove the drinking part.

12. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Wisdom48 I completely appreciate that the laws in the USA, and the differences in laws between the states, are very different to those here in the UK and elsewhere in Europe. What works for you may not work for us, and vice versa. If 21 works for you then I fully accept that. 18 works perfectly well here. Our laws are far less strict regarding drinking and R-rated movies. We don't even have an X rating anymore. No-one would be jailed here for breaking laws in the way you define, a police visit and guidance is all that would occur. Jail is only for persistent offenders.

Nudegardner likes this.
  13. I know the laws in all 50 states, you can not drink under the age of 21, I also know the laws in United Kingdom. I not into your drama.

14. England teenagers also have a serious drinking problem, read you history.

15. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Wow. I know our history. Teens do not have a serious drinking problem here any more than anywhere else.

16. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Reality shows that laws do not prevent minors from drinking. Let’s see what the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services says:

“Alcohol is the most commonly used and abused drug among youth in the United States.

• Excessive drinking is responsible for more than 4,300 deaths among underage youth each year, and cost the U.S. $24 billion in economic costs in 2010.
    • Although the purchase of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 is illegal, people aged 12 to 20 years drink 11% of all alcohol consumed in the United States.
    • More than 90% of this alcohol is consumed in the form of binge drinks.
    • On average, underage drinkers consume more drinks per drinking occasion than adult drinkers.
    • In 2013, there were approximately 119,000 emergency rooms visits by persons aged 12 to 21 for injuries and other conditions linked to alcohol.”
    The only thing I can’t understand (and probably never will) is why you are allowed to buy drinks not before 21 while you may buy, own or carry a rifle from the age of 16 on (or even 14 in Montana, 12 in North Carolina). But this is another story I guess …

MasseurNaturel and Joshua Van like this.
  17. True, laws do not keep anyone from doing whatever. In North Carolina, you can not drink under 21, and it illegal in North Carolina to give beer to anyone under 21.

18. Panama Jack

Wow, This topic got off track. It’s about family friendly vs. adult only nudist resorts.

19. OK, everyone, we heard from the leader, let get back to the topic before he bands us from this group. What brought the drink was about adults drinking in front of teens and children. In an all adult nudists group, you see more drinking. Those adults who are not drinkers or swingers will not fit into an all-adult group. If I was a single female, I would fit in more with a family-friend nudists place then an all adult place.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
  20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I would prefer an adults only one, as children can unintentionally be difficult in any holiday place.

Nudegardner likes this.