Family Conflicts

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ichigo_fizz, May 23, 2004.

1. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

haha, I got stuck with a Cancerian mum and a Taurean pop. Me and my pop clash a lot. We don't seem to communicate very well, and he doesn't understand me at all. T_T and he makes me cry a lot, he can be very critical. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. spinelli

spinelli Member

Dont be such a big cry baby like ur Mum
    Hes just critical cause in his minds thats being a good pappa, showing he cares.
    He sees u as being unstable, and unpredictable and fears that u might develop into an adult who has potential for genius yet doesnt have the practicality to apply it to a successful foundations. But little does he know that ur intuition will guide u very well and ur amazing ability tlo connect with minds from all walks of life will win hands down
    I bet ur spontaneous nature sends a shiver down his spine
    Hey Im pisces rising too, I think it can add a bit of the old insecurities, to otherwise self assured folks like urself

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

both my parents are Cancers, its very intresting that you said that they make you cry because well for me its the opposite, no one cries but i mean when i'm in an argument i don't normally back down.

And well you know who it goes cancers are too sentimental for this gem.

4. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

well, i get along fine with my mum. it's just my pop that i'm always clashing with. but he doesn't just make me cry, my sister cries cause of him a lot more. xD;; so don't call me a cry baby either. my sister's an Aries btw. and when we do argue, i never back down either which is when i get in trouble. cause he still has the "right" to punish me. u_u; i guess i haven't figured out how to deal with him yet. i leave him alone for the most part, i actually leave everyone alone. i always go off and do my own thing, i'd think that would prevent getting into fights with him.

5. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Nice combo, normaly my family is one gem (me), 2 cancers(mom and dad) and 2 capircorns(sister and grandma).

My sister doesn't cry but she normaly takes the same stance as me on certain issues.

I guess we both have to diffrent problems there, yours is about how your arguments cause you and your sister to cry,

by the way your not a cry baby, everyone cries once and a while.

my problem is well arguments don't cause me to cry but they put me in more of in a fighting mood, kinda mad and angry, sorta grumpy.

And then once things are in the heat of moment they make it seam as if i'm a monster.

i mean if they didn't want to start an argument which whould end up with there feelings hurt then they shouldn't have started in the first place.

if those cancerians are so senstive to arguments then why do they start one in the first place, if they know that all argue to the end.

one thing is the same thought its my dad that causes most of the problems when it comes to arguments,

my mom is well a sentimental cancerian mother, who cares about the nature of the family and tries to prevent things from happening, so she tries not to start anything.

i don't know if your mom is like that.

6. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

my mom's like that too, i really don't see how she can stand to stay with my dad though because he's more often times than not a total ass to everyone, even her (when she's the one who does EVERYTHING except work) and it kind of ticks me off. i've no room to butt in though.
    but yeah, usually when i get into an arguement i just storm off. i don't really cry much after an arguement, it's just when he does something uncalled for for a dumb reason (he does that a lot). i've tried to tell him that i think he takes his stress out on the family but stubborn Taurus just says "you're full of it". *shrug*

7. Spinner

Spinner Member

I'm not going into detail about my family but I'll tell you their signs.

Mom: Aries
    Dad:Leo
    Me:Scorpio
    Bro:Aquarius

8. julsiebear15

julsiebear15 Member

I have a Cancer mom too and I am a pisces so we match good. Cancers mom are nice... lol and I have an Aquarius Dad.

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

i dont get along with my family too well, especially my mom
    im a libra my brother and sister are scorpios and my moms a capricorn,
    the only one i get along with well is my dad who is a virgo

10. ScarletBegonia

ScarletBegonia Member

Me and mum get along great (both pisces) but me and daddy....well its a different story...he's a leo. Leo and pisces...oh my quite a clash

11. julsiebear15

julsiebear15 Member

I thought that Leos and Pisces were a good match? Really? I don't want to pry though....

12. ScarletBegonia

ScarletBegonia Member

hmm I dunno...fire and water...I'm not too sure. I always have troubles with Leos....

13. julsiebear15

julsiebear15 Member

Myabe i get along with them because i have a lot of fire in my chart. Your right though I looked it up i found a good website. Just scroll down and there is a good chart for sun sign compatiblity-----
    http://www.astro-horoscopes.com/HTML/AskKevin/970117.html
    I am a Pisces sun and moon and cancer rising. What are you?