Falling in love against your will...

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Smelly Socks, May 3, 2006.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Which band, MAMA? :biggrin:

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Me and my second hubby were matched up by a friend at work. He went to ask me for coffee and I started to walk away, he called out for me to come back and I did. It went as boyfriend/girlfriend to roommates and then later a relationship.
    Not that I was looking for another relationship through work but it always happened that way.
    My current BF was from an online dating service because friends told me I need someone again so I went there, and I did dump him after we yakked in text and email for a few weeks. Not to be mean but thinking I wasn't ready and he had patience and waited then tried again. He was smart, you let go and if it's yours it will come back to you.

3. katkin

katkin Member

I don't believe it is possible to fall in love against your will. When you venture into a relationship you know it's going to be a possibility, and if you feel it straight away then it's probably infatuation.

4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Honestly, I don't even remember. Some little band at a festival that aren't even around anymore. :p

5. Sallysmart

I don't think it's meant like you didn't want to love someone but were forced to Katkin, more like you plan on it being casual but it goes much faster then you thought it would even if you planned on being in like instead of in love. sometimes you run into someone you find you can't get enough of.

6. katkin

katkin Member

Yeah, I suppose it does depend on what relationship you are looking for initially. But am sure there would be some 'warning' signals

7. Sallysmart

Once single I want to be that way a while but it doesn't happen that way. I met BF last October and it got serious by December and he is getting rid of his house and moving in with me, this weekend. I seem to find guys who do treat me well and then I just want to be all over them.
    Unlike my mom who met her's (my dad) at 19 and is still with him today I have had shorter relationships for various reasons but no regrets with any of them. Weird thing is even tho I think I could live the single life a long time once single, my mind doesn't seem to go with that flow, maybe if I met jerks and could want some distance from them enough to not fall in love with them and just hang out with them in bits then I would have a choice in the matter. Mind you, having said that, no man has pushed his way into my life when I wasn't really ready by then (((( the scent of a good man gets me every time hahahaha))))

8. LM2014

LM2014 Member

Not necessarily. I knew right away (once I realized I liked him.) But it did take a while for me to even notice him (we worked together for two years before I realized I was interested in him romantically.) Once we dated, I knew right away he was the one for me. Been together 10 years.

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I think love is an emotion like any other that we have little to no control over, in terms of creation and to what severity. But, I also think our actions are always in our control no matter how in love we are.

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

One can fall in love with a person you don't even like. You can not control love. Like tommeenm1....................

11. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I never planned to fall in love and get married. But here I am. And I have no regrets :)

13. Escierto

Escierto Members

I told this story in another thread but why not?

My girlfriend and I chatted for months as potential sex partners. She is a transgender woman who was looking for a bottom and I was a bottom looking for a top. It’s not easy for her to find bottom straight guys and it’s not easy for me to find top transgender women.

We finally meet in person and we both figured that we were going to have a couple of weeks of sex. She had planned on fulfilling all her fantasies including a threesome with a friend.

We go to the hotel and we have fabulous sex and then fall asleep. After our nap we decided to go get something to eat. I was sitting on the bed while she was doing her makeup. I asked her about the threesome and she said there’s not going to be a threesome.

I asked her why not? She said I am in love with you and I want us to be a couple. I told her, I love you too, that’s fine with me. I always ask myself what happened in the hotel room? We entered in lust and left in love but why and how?

Biden'sVagina and Totally Yoda like this.
  14. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

She is beautiful from the pictures you shared.

15. Escierto

Escierto Members

I put a lot of photos of her in a media gallery called Transgender is beautiful which you are welcome to look at.

Totally Yoda likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It's called "Love"...................

Biden'sVagina likes this.
  17. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Awesome! Thanks. I will be sure to take a look :)

18. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

LMAO SO TRUE

Escierto likes this.
  19. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Hot....................real hot.

Escierto likes this.