falling for more than 1 person

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by billisgod420, Jan 13, 2005.

1. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

has anyone here ever fallen for more than one person at one time??? probably or else im just really really strange cause this isnt the first time that this has happened to me. but right now i have fallen for two girls. now to start things off we will refer to girl 1 as miranda (not real name!) and girl 2 as jillian (again not real name) it started off me falling for jillian and we got close but not to close cause i discovered that she had a boyfriend who had been away for a few years (military) so that was the end of my chances with her so i told myself "time to move on bill" then miranda comes into the picture and i get to know her a little bit. partied together all the time, she let me read her "personal" poetry. which acording to her no one else has. (makes me feel pretty special) so time goes by and (by the way the two girls are best friends) i go to jillian to tell her that i want to say something to miranda but i dont wanna ruin the friendship thats already there. she says i won't, so i go and talk to miranda and she says she wants to be just friends. a couple of weeks later some bad shit happens between jillian and her boyfriend making her available. at least i think, ive never actually met this boyfriend or got the whole story behind what happened or if they actually broke up. im missing a lot of gaps that i need to fill in. anyway the thought of her being available is bringing back all the old feelings again. but the main problem is my good friend christoff has liked her for a long long long long time so i dont wanna jump in his way or anything (if you know what im talking about) [its a friend thing] any advise for this confused love stricken fool would greatly be appreciated

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

drama!!!! :)

meditate on it. take a month off. see what happens. :)

itll work. trust me.

3. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

thanks for the advice!! i came to realize that neither one of them are the girl for me, and that ill have to wait and see what happens down the road

4. makno

makno Senior Member

id be more focused if i could fall for less than a dozen at once .