Fake meat so good real meat is nervous

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by unfocusedanakin, Dec 6, 2017.

1. David0301

David0301 Members

austria

2. David0301

David0301 Members

yes i did not know that either! i just recently found out because i need to talk with clients over the phone and roaming is a big issue. then i discovered that UK got many islands spread all over the world that still belong to UK territory. France also has got many "overseas territories" .
    malta is eu yes
    dont worry about traveling alone, i always travel alone, "being alone" is imposible my friend, it is rather a luxury, "being lonesome" is different

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Ged likes this.
  3. David0301

David0301 Members

ok lets stick to topic then

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

These roaming laws are an ill conceived nightmare.
    When we are in London, Jane cannot call her family in Ireland and they cannot call her without huge costs, but when she visits Ireland, she can call London (and the rest of Europe) as part of her contract and likewise when they visit us, the same applies.
    Last week, Jane jokingly suggested that she and her sister should swap phones so that they would both be roaming all the time.
    I am sure that the companies will soon spot this potential loophole and change all the rules again.

David0301 likes this.
  5. wilsjane

It does not work that way. It depends on the countries international phone code (044 for the UK).
    Our biggest problem is the republic of Ireland. (0353). Making a call from northern Ireland (part of the UK) to your friends 5 miles away in the republic is an international call. I assume this must be the same across all European mainland borders.

6. David0301

David0301 Members

great! thats exactly what happened to me 1:1 .

we must imagine, if we were living in nature&harmony with these animals it would be a wonderful symbiosis where both - human and animal would benefit from each other. But what these evil meat factories are doing is nonsense. I am reading a book about karma at the moment, It says the whole life is all about karma. it also applies to animals. When humans mistreat,abuse animals for so long they will eventually retaliate. This is exactly what is happening now: all these allergies, digestive problems, diseases, plagues from cows meat is THEIR REVANGE!! that is soo trueeee

7. David0301

David0301 Members

nooo my friend , new roaming laws were just established this august 2017, check it. Eg , my mobile phone number is austrian +43 , but I am faaar away from home, here in spain (+34) making international + domestic calls everyday, to all kinds of countries, within the EU zone, ALL FOR FREE, not an CENT is being charged from me. This law applies to all countries within the EU

You as a british citizin could benefit from it even more.

8. David0301

David0301 Members

are you serious? thats odd, did not know that , but northern ireland is part of UK , isnt it?

also as I said before: did you hear about the new roaming laws (aug 2017) , a lot has changed.

but ive heard UK wants to leave the EU ? then of course its different

9. wilsjane

You would not believe some of what goes on in the food industry.
    Jane works on the same floor as the food inspectors and their stories are not what they discuss over lunch.
    The worst case was where a company were being paid to dispose of dead chickens from the surrounding farms. Rather than incinerate, they were cutting them up, removing the breasts, soaking them in 5% commercial bleach, rinsing, then packaging them to be sold on the supermarket shelves. When people called environmental health due to the stench, they refused to enter the premises (a derelict barn) without full protective suits. When they finally went inside the discovered the staff were wearing nothing except blood stained sneakers and denim shorts. Needless to say, immigration took them away. One point that you may have missed, is that animals that have just died for no apparent reason are often diseased.
    All this was happening in a part of the English countryside that you would normally only see on picture postcards. Although it was reported on the news, when a documentary was made the government banned it from public television for fear of causing mass unrest.

10. David0301

David0301 Members

!!!!!

11. wilsjane

Jane's family live in the south west of Ireland that is in the Irish republic. Their is no physical border between the republic and the north.
    It is the new roaming laws that I have been discussing. They must have been dreamed up by complete idiots after a bad nights sleep.
    Leaving the continent of Europe would involve moving the country a few thousand miles into the north Atlantic. We are only leaving the European union and our international phone code will not change.

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I can laugh at myself. Perhaps they have some points.

13. David0301

David0301 Members

i would like to know where you get your "unpasteurised goat milk" likkl gal, because I have been searching for one my whole life, thank you

14. David0301

David0301 Members

+ the torturing of the animals during farming

+ the burning off the horns of cows scalps . middle age style

15. David0301

David0301 Members

i can see you are in favour of the E.U.
    well.. i have just googled and uk is about to leave the E.U . I did not know that. Sorry I dont watch TV.
    So, this means if UK leaves the EU then they will be isolated from all other european countries. and vice versa. This makes international transactions,calls,travels more difficult again :( dont understand that.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Have you tried like.....a goat?

17. David0301

David0301 Members

haha yes sure my gorchilla, i did eat goat many times, its normal in europe, people who eat it a lot though start smelling from their skin

18. David0301

David0301 Members

i can tell if somebody eats goat meat regularly just by the smell through their skin pores , not kidding you

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I saw some in whole foods the udder day

guerillabedlam and Orison like this.
  20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This was the first post I saw when I opened this thread. I tried to refrain from laughing but could not.