faith/ religion

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by artisticphantom, Aug 19, 2005.

1. wish I lived in a prechrist jewish law world..... I'd get to avenge murders, stone poeple and I'd have to work hard to avoid stoning.... there are some cool laws in judaism

really restrictive ones too......

2. lakshen

lakshen Forn SiĆ°r

well be glad he was trying to convert you, otherwise he'd prolly try to kill you

But me, I've been tried by them jehovas things... This one guy pulled me over, I had nothing better to do, so I talked with him for a while, then got the watchtower thing, took off my jacket flashing my slayer bracelet, my mjolmir necklace my pentagram t-shirt and my $50 light wich I used to burn the magasines

ever so often they try to tell you it's the right thing

I'm heathen :D We're supposed to respect other religions, but I don't respect them if they don't give me any reason

3. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

so, for those of us who aren't cool with a "HIM" or whatever *cough* that doesn't exist *cough* why don't you do that in the philosophy/religion forum under christianity. you are less likely to piss people off there

4. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

hahaha sheep... lol

5. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

yeah, my dad converted to jehovas witness. he's a moron now. you used to be a really cool, all american, ozzy loving atheist. he used to make fun of his christian sister for being such a fool to believe in this crap, and suddenly, he (who has a tattoo) doesnt believe in tattoos, birthdays, christmas, not even fathers day! i gave him a fathers day card and he wouldnt open it. prick. and he didnt call me or give me a card or a gift or money or an email or anything on my 18th birthday! i hate jehovas witnesses

6. just get someone to convert him to mormonism, it's a cult full of crazy people too

but at least they like holidays :)

7. I think people who become trendy athiests are more the sheep.......

"wow I'm gonna wear all black and say there is no god because it hurts peoples feelings, cause what's more antiestablishment than denying all religion?"

not saying that is you, maybe you have researched every single religion you mock, maybe you have read the bible and thought, "you know I don't think that makes sense so I just won't be any of those religions" maybe you talked with some priests and came to this descision carefully and on your own and not just because all your friends were athiests

but it usually isn't that way

people make religious descisions based on trends

that makes me throw up in my mouth a little every time I think about it...........