Fahrenheit 9/11

Discussion in 'Movies' started by winston Smiths Diary, Jan 28, 2005.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

/ you decided "yeah you decided " what ? you can assume what yer like (doe/s that make it right ?). one thing is apparent here "you dont like liberals " before you shake your head again and think of your next excuse 1= i am not a liberal . people like you who assume things "then dont even admit when your wrong suck duck .

2. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

Why doesn't Mike Moore try to say the our own government was behind 9-11? because no one would take him seriously ever again. Im not saying your wrong, preesed rat, but 99.9% of america thinks you are, and wont even begin to think about the pioints you make. And why doesnt Mr. moore attack both parties? Because its ment to be a partisan movie, and thats not the issue for this film. Its essentially an anti bush film, and the only electible alterative, as sad as it is, was John Kerry- a dem.
    Mike Moore in an independant, and im sure just as mad as we are the to be elected in this country you need to be two things: a christian, and a capitalist.
    Viva la revolution!

3. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

You forgot white anglo-saxon and male.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

That excuse isn't even logical. It is not that I'm not admitting I'm wrong, I am not wrong. I was just saying it is not necessarily invalid not saying it is definently right, re-read the post.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

6. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

fuck michael moore, he is stupid fat piece of shit. this movie sucked balls, shit liek this makes me sick. why dont we all just wear a t-shirt that says BUSH IS BAD, that would have a better effect on people. i agree with rat, the road to tyranny is 100% doucmented. farenheight 9/11 is NOT A DOCUMENTARY just one fat hateful little mans OPINION. Im proud ot be a conservative. and as for the chick whos aid why are conservatives in this site, because i can be! its the fuckin internet! i mainly post in the MJ forums cuz i love the ganj but i thought id see what kind of rediculous crap was in here. pressed rat and those who agreed with him are the only ones in ehre that make any goddamn sense at all.

7. paulfreespirit

toungue tied and twisted words duck .that is very logical init. now your not making much sense quote =i am not wrong .i was just saying it is not necessarily invalid not saying it is defenitely right . wtf . talk about worming yer way out of your first statement"s . ie= 1=people who believe this suck 2= amanda"s shadow is a dumb bitch . in my opinion you ooze arrogance duck . you are not wrong "yeah right "if you say so . other people would dissagree

8. paulfreespirit

. michael moore may think the same of you .you keep being proud to be a conservative "proud is not a word i would use " hey budbomb7 i have/nt swore " must be the good shit i am tokin . a conservative smoking ( now there"s a thought )

9. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

i really didnt catch half of that, could you try typing wihtout all the symbols and shit. as for michael moore thinking the same about me, i have a pretty high IQ, im 5'7 and 120 pounds so im nowhere near fat, and yes im a conservative, and id bet you money that michael moore doesnt have any notion as to who the hell i am.

10. paulfreespirit

i like symbols and shit(punctuation) budbomb7 . a conservative with a high IQ. the mind boggles .

11. Duck

I'm talking about my assumption not the film. Can't you keep qoutes in context? You're as bad as Moore, no your worse, you're an idiot. I'm done with you, it's pointless to argue with someone who is too stupid to keep up with the arguement.

12. paulfreespirit

. oh touchy touchy duck. the disscusion was about why you chose to call people dumb and bitch because they dont agree with what big duck thinks . you are one arrogant dumb narrow minded idiot. back to the discussion of farenheight 9/11 .

13. Duck

Fuck you, how do you turn it from you being wrong to me being arrogant?! I really don't like you, you don't make any fuckin' sense.

14. paulfreespirit

/ me being wrong " ? .as i have already explained in threads .YOU CALLED PEOPLE DUMB" is that correct ? . you then called amanda"s shadow A DUMB BITCH "assumption or no assumption " is that also correct .? see duck it"s not that complicated is it .is this making sense . as for liking me or not has no bearing on this . i certainly dont like what you have to say an all .so fuck you too .

15. Duck

You completely left the arguement we were having. I was arguing that only Amanda's Shadow could tell us if my assumption was invalid and you went off in a completely different direction. Re-read the damn posts.

16. paulfreespirit

/ ok duck a few questions 1 = do you know for sure that amanda"s shadow is a liberal ( or was that a assumption by you )? . even if she is a liberal WHY doe/s that make her a dumb bitch? .as i have already stated " she say"S why do conservatives come on here " she did not mention you by name / but you replied assuming that she was speaking to you. 2= people are dumb cos they dont agree with your views about the film "why" is this another assumption.i really hope that you can grasp what i am saying "there are a lot of ASSUMPTIONS made by you without any real hard evidence . hope you reply with a genuine answer . this is my last attempt to have this debate with you / as this fuck you shit could go on forever.

17. Duck

1 = do you know for sure that amanda"s shadow is a liberal ( or was that a assumption by you )?I know she is a liberal, she told me in another thread . even if she is a liberal WHY doe/s that make her a dumb bitch?It doesn't I wasn't calling her a dumb bitch because she's a liberal .as i have already stated " she say"S why do conservatives come on here " she did not mention you by name / but you replied assuming that she was speaking to you. 2= people are dumb cos they dont agree with your views about the film "why" is this another assumption.i really hope that you can grasp what i am saying "there are a lot of ASSUMPTIONS made by you without any real hard evidence . hope you reply with a genuine answer . this is my last attempt to have this debate with you / as this fuck you shit could go on forever.She isn't dumb because she doesn't agree with me she's dumb because I already told her in previous threads that I wasn't a conservative and that you don't have to be conservative to hate liberals

18. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

wow good comeback

19. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Michael Moore, Michael Moore,
    You've turned this forum into war.
    To some you are a big fat bore,
    at least your films don't make us snore.
    You come across like an older brother,
    A heart of gold and everyone's father.
    But no one needs WMD's to gather,
    'Coz at this rate we'll kill each other.

20. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

this is depressing, i mean we can't even talk about a documentary