Fahrenheit 9/11 will be out in US before July 4th!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by skip, Jun 2, 2004.

1. God

God Member

jesus, try the Angelika or the Magnolia in the DFW area, i know they will probably carry it. they are the two indie theaters in dallas, and both kick ass.

2. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Ya I know about those theatres. I was joking really, actually, there's a theatre close to Denton called "Rave" that played Bowling For Columbine, so I'm pretty sure that I can see 9/11 there without having to drive to Dallas (a thing I hate doing).

By the way, Moore put out a trailer on his website. It's great, I can't wait to see the movie.

Just follow this link to watch it.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

3. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

MaxP.....

- stealing the 2000 election
    - overlooking terrorism warnings prior to 9/11
    - fanning fears to secure support for Iraq war

If this is the premise of Moore's movie, it doesn't sound like "sensationalism" to me...it sounds pretty DEAD ON! Go ahead and dislike Moore, but it's the message he brings through his films, that takes critical societal issues of the day, to the forefront of our society...and helps to turn the sheepish masses into critical thinking individuals! I'm so happy he had the balls to put this important film together! And I can't wait to hear the White House, Fox New, Limbaugh and the conservative right's reaction to it all!!!!

4. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

If Gore won, we'd be saying the same thing. The election was too messy, and too close to call. So they went with the candidate who appeared to have more votes.

There were none. The CIA and FBI were too incompetent (due mostly in part to Clinton) to be of any use.

Not going to argue there. Bush had his own reasons for going to Iraq, the WMD records were just a convenient excuse.

Added: Brilliant sig. Shows how much you studied scripture. The burning bush and 40 years in the desert had nothing to do with one another.

5. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I COULDN'T DISAGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!!

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yup, that just about sums it up... Whether you believe it or not. Bush ain't done fucking things up yet. You haven't figured how desparate the people are behind him. Not for money, they got LOT'S o' that. They must control things otherwise their VISION of the world will collapse. And GW is central to that vision. No they won't go without a big fight. Or a big cheat. I think Bush'll have to be THROWN out of the white house.

He's got LOTS of tricks left. The only chance the Republicans have is to find a replacement QUICK. Otherwise we'll all be left with 4 more years of...

7. johnplanters

johnplanters Member

I'm a student at Rutgers, where this website, PublicHill.com is gaining in massive popularity, because it's streaming a controversial documentary by a guy named Alex Jones, an alleged major comiler for Michael Moore's latest flick. It's called Police State III:Total Enslavement [http://www.publichill.com/perspectives/per2.htm

It's a fairly chilling examination of critical news that gets back-page placement. I've never heard of Jones, but so many people are talking about it. Has anyone heard of Alex Jones? I can't find any substantive info on him?

8. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Wow, great link Johnplanters!

Thanks!

9. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Then make an argument.

Well I don't, personallly. He sucks, sure. And I couldn't be more opposed to his social and economic views, but the way the liberals paint him out to be a despicably evil human being bent on world domination and American imperialism is almost laughable. Are all of Bush's supporter filthy rich? Because last time I checked, 51% of the voters in all of the states that Bush won in during the 2000 election aren't living on an annual income of what would be considered "rich." Look at my parents, they're as middle class as you can get, and hardline Bush supporters as well. Scary, isn't it?

10. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

LOL..i disagreed because you say everything was because of "Clinton"..where is yer proof on that? This is my arguement..and as for Bush we don't need an argument, cause he is there, showing what he's doing..end of argument on that, if you can't see it, you are either, not paying attention..turning the other cheek so to speak..or just not wanting to KNOW what is going on. :rolleyes:

11. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

No, I haven't "studied" the "scripture" and don't get me started on religion in this thread, as I'm very "edgey" about this topic as well. I changed my sig for you MaxP....I like this one better...

12. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Did I say "everything" was Clinton's fault? Because I could swear I only said that it was his fault that the CIA and FBI were run by untrained monkeys prior to 9/11. My proof is that Clinton and co. ignored piles of evidence that Islamic fundamentalist would be attacking the U.S., while keeping up a generally uncaring and dismissive attitude toward Islamic terrorists, just dismissed it as myth, and then bombed an asprin factory just to say he did something.

Oh yeah, and Jesus would definitely bomb the Vatican for raping everything good that he did during his lifetime.

13. Maverick

Maverick Banned

Probably in Austin
    *shudders*

14. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Same toughts here...