facts about real LSD

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by SpidermanUFO's, Jan 24, 2005.

1. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

not too nitpick, but i saw a doccumentary which said his second [first intentional] dose was ~250 mics...

:)

2. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

Also, Hofmann did not die of cancer, he had a heart attack.

Aldous Huxley had his wife injection him with 100 mics as he was dying.

3. Softball

Softball Member

Why don't you guys just drop all the bullshit, take out your dicks and measure them already?

It's amazing that, no matter how many insights we see into ourselves, or how gone we think our egos are, ego is still the primary determining factor in how we interact.

So many people waste so much time trying to show how they were there, they are in the know, they've got the real deal while everyone else has shit. It's the highly evolved equivalent of apes beating their chests.

Who really cares? I understand wanting to have a cataloged experience, an understanding of the unique properties of each chemical, but LSD isn't imbued with any more magic than any other chemical, other than what each user determines subjectively.

The only objective facts are that LSD-25 is illegal and difficult to synthesize, meaning that like "Ecstasy," any product on the street labeled as such is suspect, could be riddled with active or inactive adulterants, or could be a different chemical altogether.

No one here can identify by eye the chemicals contained in a pill, on a blotter, or in liquid. And no first-timer will be able to tell the difference between the various psychedelics that he could be taking. It doesn't seem like saying "well my guaranteed genuine LSD trip was like xxxx, so yours will be as well" is any reliable means of measure. There are exceptions, of course, but until this stuff is legal, there's always going to be an element of chance involved.

4. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

^ Good post. I added to your reputation Softball.
    I've never used the reputation system on here at all, I think it's time to start doing it more often. :p

5. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

The lsd in the 70s was different. Your face would be sour after.