facts about real LSD

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by SpidermanUFO's, Jan 24, 2005.

1. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

yoooo...myscreenname, it sounds like you know what your talking about bro, its too bad know one really reads it/

2. ODB

ODB Member

Telling people that the 6-substituted nor-LSD homologues and analogues are being put into the market at all is just some more jedi mind fuck bullshit.....for da hustlers. Most are not very good substitutes and the others that could be either are very unstable or you have to make LSD to get to them in the first place so why not make LSD, then stop?

I mean shit I have a 'family' kid named after a Hawaiian Island and and his last name is what Paul McCartney became told me the paper sheets he had was eth-lad only because I had talked about that compound and how I would love to try it. Little did he know is it so unstable that is couldn't be put onto sheets. Same guy hooked me up with a boat of Blue buddhas and then asked me to front him a roll and dissapeared. Lil punk bitch. He even sports the wings on his hat. Dog and pony show if you as me.

Karma is killing him cause hes younger than me and looks like he is fucking 40, cause hes a junkie, lol. The roads we all choose to walk down reflect upon us and our reality completely.

3. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

This forum is a very very sad place.

I hope someone makes it correctly again and I REALLY hope a few of the people on here come across it.

Again, Im not your son. And my age doesnt matter, your correct. what matters is that your talking down to me and you dont even know me.

And did someone a few posts back claim they "are smarter than me?"

Again, this whole forum makes me sad.

I would post a couple synth ref's to disprove some of the na'sayers ( u know who Im talking about ) , but whats the point?

I just hope the real D comes around and drops your jaws to the floor, I wont even say I told you so.

Give peace a chance.

4. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

i was actually not trying to diss you dude, it sounded weird tho

5. ODB

ODB Member

Maybe to prove what you are saying, otherwise its just a bunch of talk. I dunno but that may help your cause.

6. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Not at all, Sorry, Im high energy on this subject because of these fools, dont let my intensity throw you off, I appreciate it your post's very much, the topic just keeps me in constant defense, eh. edit, not the topic, the people.

7. ODB

ODB Member

You wouldn't be on the defense if you could back up your claims.

8. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Not gunna waste my breath, more than a few people have been in contact through PM, but honestly, I dont feel comfortable sharing it in an open thread.

And for the record im not gunna waste my energy trying to explain something to someone who doesnt care to even TRY and take the info, if your in an all out search to prove me wrong, Im just gunna say fuck it.

And pretty much all of what I have said is covered and explained in erowids purity analysis from this year. So yeah. Mayby take the time to read it?

I just dont think you want to do anything or say anything that makes you like incorrect or misinformed in any way what so ever. So good luck with that. but the info is right there, make your own judgments.

9. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

So, all LSD is real LSD because why? and what the fuck does that have to do with anything factual about LSD?

And seriously, u need to do ALOT more research into chemistry, cause your making a fool of yourself.

10. floes

floes Senior Member

well. according to my lab test the goverment considers what i use to have LSD.
    so i guess thats good.

though, i needed like 3 or 4 hits. i dont think it was pure. i think the extraction of it, maybe 90% but no fluff. but, still the substance, still enough to get me C felonys. :D lol

11. floes

floes Senior Member

and if u can get this real substance, someone send me a "REALLy" happy birthday card ;D

12. ODB

ODB Member

You obviously don't understand what I wrote.

You cannot back up your claims so you attack me to distract any readers attention from the fact that you refuse to back up your BS. And you can't back it up cause you talk out your ass.

Put up or shut up punk.:cheers2:

13. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

Yeah, myscreenname you don't know what you're talking about.
    How can LSD possibly be fake LSD? This whole thread is a joke.

14. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

Apparently Myscreename34987 had a profound experience once or twice while tripping on acid, but got bunk all the other times.

How he (and his slick buddy) apply that to reality says more about them than it says about the truth.

It's an interesting idea...but maybe it would be best to try to let go of it.

15. floes

floes Senior Member

fact: Id like some.
    fact: everyone thinks everyone is a cop on this website and wont share the love. share the love!!! i need some mental perception loveinnn!

16. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

Fact: I'd like some too.
    Fact: asking shit like that on a public forum is dangerously close to illegal
    Fact: you should stop asking such things

17. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

Fact: I haz LSD and am not sharing it with any of you. :D

18. floes

floes Senior Member

LULZ nice. the government took all my lsd =( fuckers.

19. ODB

ODB Member

His profound trips can be achieved by other chemicals that act upon the same brain receptors.

Is it really bunk or just another lesser chemical.

Research David Nichols.

20. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I don't know....maybe if those analogues Nichols worked with were somehow cheaper or easier to make...or could be made accidentally if you attempted to make LSD and failed....but it doesn't seem like that's the case. I guess it does prove there's something other than LSD that would fit on a blotter and have similar effects since Nichols found some, but I still don't think street acid is made with those rather than LSD.

I think it's much more likely weak doses (or in some rare cases DOx or bromo) when someone has a sub par experience....or just not a good day for acid.

This is an interesting article from erowid on the topic:
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_article2.shtml

When I first started taking acid, people would always talk about how much speed or strychnine was in the acid. Both don't really make sense and are no longer considered true. I think LSD has a body high sometimes, and it can affect someone differently at different times. It's such a profound experience that we have a tendency to attribute those differences to something chemical when that isn't necessarily what is causing the difference.