facts about real LSD

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by SpidermanUFO's, Jan 24, 2005.

1. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

im gonna have to agree with you here. acid is acid, either its real or not. but LSD is LSD. shit from 50 years ago is no different from shit going around today, same chemical, only difference is potency per hit. now i know that there are things like DOB on blotter, but its really not hard to distinguish whether you have LSD or not. all this jazz about "pure" lsd, either the chemical is there or not.

2. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

Some LSD is probably more purer now than some was in the later-60s, and vice versa of course. 1968-69ish (in my block of the city) it was mostly orange pills sometimes containing amphetamine and other things. There was fake stuff going around then just as there is now. You could tell the better acid from the fake stuff though, word spread fast because it was so common then.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

And what's with this myth that acid gets LESS pure going from the 60s? Chemical technology has improved drastically since then, and every single drug on the market has seen an explosion in purity and strength. Same goes for LSD, people just put less on the blotter, but it can be made MUCH easier today than it could have 40 years ago.

4. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Edit: Just realized I accidentally got this thread confused with another one, so my reply was a bit out of context... though, it still sorta applies to this thread as well.

Yep... acid is acid. It is all over the place. etc. This thread has given me a horrible headache.

The only thing I wanted to add is that it is known that LSD can degrade into lumi-lsd and iso-lsd. Both of these chemicals are active and can make acid feel "dirty" So the only thing better than acid is some really freshly laid acid... but beyond that, acid is acid is acid.

5. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Read a book.

Then speak.

6. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

7. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Next time you should think of an intelligent reply first.

Then speak.

And I was incorrect, iso-lsd and lumi-lsd are not active.

8. slickwilly1

slickwilly1 Guest

this message is for Myscreename34987. my account hasn't been activated yet so i'm using this thread to message you.

dood dood dood. it's seems like it's been forever, actually you are the first person that i feel is a brother in the realm of purity with LSD. there are only two other people who are long gone now from my life that i had the experience with. i'd been wanting for many years to run across a post from someone who actually is 100% aware of the fact that 99.9 percent of acid bought on the street is not even close to real chemically pure LSD. that may sound brash or ridiculous to all but us rare few who are in the know. so my friend, i want to share my experience with you. actually, it wasn't the gel tabs for me. this was back in 1995. i had been eating wild psilocybes in Louisiana and eating blotter for a couple of years prior. of course the mushrooms were more intense and beautiful than the street acid i was buying, even grown in the dung!

one glorious victorious day unbeknown to me, a friend of a friend came in from out of town and brought what i was later to find the most delicious soul food i'd ever taken. all other acid trips prior to this one were like frying my brain with garbage data. but this stuff was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I know that it was LSD because it was potent enough to fit on a thin piece of paper. this paper was actually thinner than normal blotter and smaller than the normal 'hit of acid'. i'm completely convinced that in the realm of psychedelic molecules, seemingly infinitesimally small differences in structure create drastic differences in effect. now, i don't know if you had this kind of experience with the gel tabs but here is what happened to me. the very first thing i noticed that was different was the sensation this acid caused on my tongue. strangely, it created a literal buzzing sensation on my tongue. just imagine touching your tongue to a weak nine volt battery with no pain involved. that is the best way i can describe it. i think of the buzz as a sort of vibration that spread through my system, which i will get to in a moment. i had had funky dirty trips on acid before and i thought because of that sensation, i was in for an especially mind-trashed ride into hell as usual. what i actually got, i can never, ever, forget...

when it kicked in, it truly was as if the same vibration that was on my tongue before moved into my whole body and sent me into the most beautiful and intense state of ecstacy that i had ever experienced - and yes i've rolled on the molly before. the vibration -or- waves of pure energy/ecstacy were traveling upward from the tips of my toes, out through the top of my head. i saw a display of colors associated with the sensation. the perception of my 3D visual field was incredibly enhanced to an almost animal-like state. depth perception was extreme. i was able to see angles, or dimensions between dimensions, as if seeing the real world for the first time. everything in the environment was vibrant with energy and life and so much more noticable. i had never felt so completely alive and so full of flowing positive energy. my set and setting wasn't even spectacular aspects of the event, yet it didn't matter, because i was driving a farrari for the first time when all i'd experienced before was dodge neon, HA! Getting on with the story. my two trip mates and i got in my car and drove to another town. this is when i literally had some kind of overwhelming God complex. i remember saying as i was driving "i am a God, my head is a God, and we are flying". my friends, at that moment, i was speaking purely from the heart because that is exactly how i felt.

those are the highlights and the rest is history. i have seethingly lusted for it for many years while our wonderful government keeps a tight lid on the most beautiful life/consciousness expanding, chemical-evolution-tool. unless things were to change, God willing, the true essence of LSD will remain but a mystery to the masses - sad but so very true. perhaps one day we will be blessed enough to meet up on the astro plane of pure LSD thought waves :)))) take care everybody!

9. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Thank you so much. I really hope it somes back, Ive dosed 4 times this last 2 years and its been horrid ( that doesnt mean it didnt "work" you dumb little drug addicts ) Its sad that you are correct, like you said, you said ut sounds harsh, but the fact that all the kids argue about the fact that "Theyve had the real thing" just strengthens the fact that they think that because everything they have had in their day was SHIT, and they've never known anything different, IE: "There is no defective L" , "its All the same just different dosage" lol lol lol lol, I wanna smack these kids, -- And when you get a whole bunch of these fucks who think its "cool" to be open minded ( not like that defies the point or anything, ) they are very willing to argue that "they get higher then you" and "theyre acid is better" -----------------

We have a term for this type of person in the grown up world: "1 upper"

Im sooo glad you were able to post this, thank you for going through the BS of registration to get ahold of me, its ALWAYS good to get reassurance that at least SOMEONE knows what they are talking about.

Please PM me your e-mail and I will give you mine, the people who know about this need to stick together, and I have something to show you if it ever comes back again, and if it does, I WILL DRIVE ACROSS FUCKING STATES TO OBTAIN IT, not for me, I got more than I could ever ask for eating it TWICE : )!! , but my close friends have never had LSD, and wont eat acid because they are aware of the problem god bless them, :)

BTW, cost wise?

Cause mine was 550 to 600 per sheet. 10 per hit when it got broken down usually.

Hopefully you experienced the same pricing? it would help pick out the defective shit from the real L if people asked more questions you know?

Wanna know the response I got?
    "Eek, Why 20 for 2?"
    *Smiles at me* "Its real. Its LSD. Whats your name?"

And we took it from there, most amazing person ive ever met, RIP Garret

10. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

11. slickwilly1

slickwilly1 Guest

and i must say that this level of ignorance should be a criminal offense. my hat is off to the government officials and the mighty power that they used to crush something so needed in human society. a mind expanding spiritual tool other than fear-based religion was just too upsetting for the agenda makers at the top of the pyramid. the real cat has been let out of the bag a handful of times for a few fleeting moments since it was introduced to the masses by Leary.

i've emailed this but i'll post it anyway:

when you said $10 per hit, i said hmm... because that's exactly what it was. i remember asking my friend from out of town why it was so expensive, because i was used to five bucks a hit. he had this twinkle in his eye when he said, trust me you'll know why in a little while! you are exactly right when you said that i had no clue that there was a difference until that life shattering moment when it kicked in. man... there are a few rare things in this life that only a small few ever experience and pure LSD is without a doubt the most positive and beautiful spiritual tool discovered. what was even more interesting to me than the superior experience, was the afterglow. my friends and i all had the same experience, we were changed in a super positive way that lasted for several months. it was as if my whole seritonin cycle was re-engineered to be advanced to some higher level. during those few months i felt more alive, happy, content, and even more intelligent.

but slowly, of course, the environment of ignorance and capitalistic delusion from TV and all the other social noise going on around me infiltrated and eventually began to re-assimilate into my subconcious mind. what really brought the edge that i had gained from the real L down was the next dose of street acid. i probed the idiot that i bought it from with several questions, and i got an ear-full of lies, "oh yeah man this stuff is super clean, high quality" what i got however, was some high quality bullshit! i distinctly remember it being the same garbage once again. it was as if the last of the positive effects of the real L was sucked out into a nasty vortex. i was pissed..... way the hell off!!! so i vowed from that point forward that i would never touch the stuff again until i absolutely knew that i was getting phamceutical grade pure LSD. i am keeping that vow.

i'm totally convinced that if it were used properly, not abused, pure LSD could evolve humanity to a much higher state of synchronicity. the kids who haven't been blessed, are free to argue and chew among themselves, and perhaps wonder if there is some validity to our plee. i do actually have hope for this generation. there is a wavefront of change coming, drastic change through technological breakthroughs... my vision is that the LSD tool will be re-introduced in some proper way at some point.

12. ODB

ODB Member

This thread is great. I have a theory that the xtals are just code for chems to the people that are in the 'know'. And that is why there are different types of trips from one source to the next.

13. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

xtals?

Everyone is "in the know" if they quit listening to what people tell them and look it up themselves.

14. zorin72680

zorin72680 Guest

I just wanted to to clear up the mis-conception that pure LSD-25 is no longer being produced. I am a professor of mathematics at a U.S. University (which shall NOT be named so don't ask) and am very close friends with our professor of organic chemistry. I have been present on several occasions while my colleague was making the substance. While she was not around in the sixties, I was. What she makes IS the real thing. I use it myself on occasion. While all the students are having their Spring Break, I'm off transcending reality lol.

In short, it just depends on where you live and who you know. If you lived in my city (especially on campus) you would have no problem finding it. I regret not being able to tell any of you where this is but my career, and that of my colleague would be put in jeopardy. Thanks for understanding.

15. ODB

ODB Member

Yes xtals. Like silver, amber, czech, fluff, ect. Could be code names for chemicals that are not LSD, but sold as LSD and a small circle of people know what is being laid.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Well considering you just described every single one of my acid trips maybe you'll now understand why a lot of people here are trying to tell you that no, it's not rare. Maybe you got some bunk product before that, maybe you weren't in a good set or setting to finally feel this, but what you describe, is what I have consistently experienced with the acid around here.

Now do you understand?

17. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Your an idiot. Seriously go fuck yourself.

18. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Code names? ...They are just NAMES its not "code" --most of the people selling them dont know what it acually is, most of them DONT CARE, just like mr. skribbler here and most of the kids on this forum, "who cares if it fucks you up right?" -----

About the L at the university, yeeett aagggaaaaiiiinnnnn I never said it didnt exist, fucking christ. Obviously its still around. But its not "everywhere", and "everything" is not acid to quote one of you dumb fucks. and its deffinatly not "Just the amount you take" ----

1 uppers 1 uppers 1 uppers ---

Please leave and let the big boys chat.

19. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

I don't get how anyone that's experienced the acidic miracle of unity can be so insulting and condescending about it. But I guess that's part of the problem of drug enlightenment, isn't it - the ego always comes back.

20. Elijah

Elijah Member

of course, if you've ever watched any footage of timothy leary or read any of his writings. you can smell his ego from miles away.