Facials: Yay or Nay

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by lcfan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

And we have a shared male lover we enjoy together once a month as well. I totally won!

3. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Lol you and your ex lol

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

No, not her...This guy has an amazing cock.

5. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

Accidentally came on my ex wifes one when I pulled out she wasn't exactly happy but took in stride

mondoglove and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Not sure what u meant by that

7. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

Yeah i guess it didnt lol....i was fucking her pulled out and came on her face not on purpose though

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Lol

9. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

Not my thing usually but at time it turned me on even more

10. Mindi

Mindi Members

It's nice what you say about love and respect but it I don't understand why it would be degrading. Why is the face different than the rest of the body, for sure in a steady relationship? I'm very curious to know why.

Facials are fun - ok, as long as sperm doesn't fall on your eyes! - like Bissoubissou I find them empowering. And tasty too

11. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

My wife doesn't like the feel of me cumming in her mouth, so if she's giving me head I usually end up squirting all over her tits. I have also cum on her belly and butt, but usually I cum inside of her when we have sex.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. lcfan

lcfan Guest

Yeah, I agree. Anything that 2 people enjoy with each other isn't degrading. I guess that's the issue. If one person doesn't think it's a big deal and the other does, there's an issue. I think a woman is so pretty with cum on her face, but the act makes my wife cringe. She doesn't understand that it makes me so hot for her...anyhow. I also think that making someone cum is empowering, no matter who does it. If they do it on your face, it's still good.

Mindi likes this.
  13. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Iv never given a woman a facial yet.

14. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

When im in the mood for a facial ill put on my nerd glasses take his load and lick my glasses clean :sunglasses::sob:

15. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

POP ur glasses on then hun ;) x

16. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

Need to get some goggles and surprise the hubby :sunglasses:

cindy94 and Brittney blonde like this.
  17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Facials are fun. Especially if you like the sight of a beautiful, erect cock. You get to see all of the action up close, and if he's a good aim, you get a reward on your face and not your hair.

18. topper

topper Member

The womens lib stuff sort of put an end to facials. Once it was proposed as "degrading to a woman", she wouldn't allow me to to it anymore. I argued the point and then she asked me how I would like it? I told her that if she shot cum, she could cum on my face, if she wanted. What's the big deal? Well, she suggested that she makes me cum on my own face and see how I like it.
    I let her do it and said that it wasn't the big deal ,or degrading as she made out. Then she admitted that I was right,because she ejoyed making me cum all over my own face. I will admit that it was messy, very messy because I had very large ejaculations. She would get it all over my face, into my mouth, running down into my ears and the messiest was over or into the eyes. Knowing she was going to make me cum on my face,etc. she would put extra effort into making sure I had a very intense and large
    ejacultion. I proved that it was no big deal and it was fun and she agreed, but still didn't enjoy it herself. Cumming on her back, ass or pussy was ok for her because I would always offer to clean up my mess

mondoglove likes this.
  19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

That is a very poor argument, IMO. Sounds like she was looking for an excuse to stop the practice. I just fail to see how public perception could change someones private sexual desires.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife took thousands of facials from me. 1) she used it to maintain her completion 2) she new I loved the visual of blowing my load all over her face. She enjoyed them, said it was a turn on to feel it splashing on her face.

Micheal9 likes this.