Facials: Yay or Nay

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by lcfan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I'm sure this has been posted 100 times, but people on the site rotate, and I haven't seen it recently.

I love giving a woman a facial. I haven't stopped to figure out why. If I do right now, I'd say it's because it shows me that she fully accepts me. Pretty sure that's right.

My ex-wife loved getting them. I took that for granted...thought all women liked it. She was 7 years my junior. My current wife, 10 months my elder, thinks they are demeaning. I completely disagree. They aren't meant that way, so why would she think that? I just think "it's hot".

But I get it. I think it might be a control thing. If you let a man cum on your face, you are submissive. My current wife has a trait that doesn't let anyone treat her as submissive; her upbringing is such that her father cheated on her mother, which caused her to be a serial cheater, too. Probably to make sure no one was dominant over her like her father was to her mother.

To be clear, I never cheated with my current wife. We got together with no strings attached on both sides.

Anyhow, I guess the psychology of facials is interesting to me. Some people think it's demeaning, but I think it's just a part of sex that brings 2 people closer.

Thoughts?

Sexwise and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

My wife loves it and I don’t think it bad and yes I feel we are closer

3. Bissubissu

Bissubissu Members

Well this is one of those questions like whats the best colour... there really isnt a right answer and its all subjective. I personally love facials. And for the complete opposite reasons, i think its very empowering seeing the effect you have on the guy... but if somone feels differently i can accept that. But people adjust to their partners with time. Theres a lot that i maybe wasnt that much into before dating my current boyfriend that i now dont mind.

Sexwise, Angela36, waynedunn and 3 others like this.
  4. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

I think if each one tries to please one another everything will work our just fine

Sexwise likes this.
  5. Subcub

Subcub Members

I’m submissive, and I don’t mind cum on me, but I’m not a huge fan of facials. Too much chance of getting it in the eye maybe!

I much prefer a guy cuming on me virtually anywhere else, and think I like that better than him squirting inside. Favourite places include the very top of my chest, my lower back and my thighs.

I think it probably does make me feel more submissive. Kind of like I’m letting the guy leave his scent on me.

6. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

My girl doesn’t mind it she just hates if she has to wash her hair after so we honestly usually just skip the facial

7. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

My wife has no problems with receiving a facial, but prefers to swallow ..

Dano Dano and James Fenters like this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I prefer to give facials so that I can see my handy work. Is it demeaning? Maybe, but none of the girls I have been with have said no.

9. Team_freak

Team_freak Members

Dont like them myself but love making or watching other girls get them.

Courtney Green and Deejay88 like this.
  10. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

No.
    As a man I would be lying if I said I have no desire to, however just my opinion... it is degrading. My wife likes me to cum on her body, but not the face. And I honestly don't want to either...too much love and respect for her. Having said that, some young slut that I didn't care for. Hell yes.

11. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I've never thought that taking a facial is degrading. Every guy I have ever been with has given me at least one at some point or another.
    When ever this or any other sex act has come to its conclusion it's the reaction of my lover that matters. If there's appreciation for what we have done then I'm more than happy.

If a guy was to perform the deed and then just zip up and walk away then yes that would no doubt leave me feeling degraded or disrespected. But in truth I'd feel that way regardless of what sex act we had performed, not just ones relating to facials.

12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I haven’t met a woman that thinks this is ok! I agree I don’t thinks its degrading, if a woman lets you cum anywhere else on her, why draw the line at the face? I myself feel like if I’m going to cum on something it will be something I find sexy or attractive.

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife hates them, she prefers to swallow or have me blow my load on her tits then clean up after myself.

14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I love a good facial. I like to let it dry on my face

15. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Good girl

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife did too, she'd smear it all over her face and let it dry...she did have really smooth skin and said it was because of the cum facials. She swore by them asking me to cum on her face several times a day.

mondoglove and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

She was a good girl

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

She was but couldn't control her spending. After 28 years and $150,000 in bail-outs I had to say goodbye even to the fabulous sex.

19. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Damn I would to

LowHangers likes this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was lucky to have had a business that provided more income than most but her spending was outrageous and I only endured it until both our boys reached the age of 18 and had to send her on her way. It was difficult but I had to. Hey, that was 2012 and in 2013 I met a woman that I married in 2016 that is totally the opposite so I landed in a great spot. We both have money so it's never an issue as we spend very little with no bills as all is paid off so it's about living life to the end with the financial means possible now.