"Face fucking" and girls who don't like it?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nonco55, May 31, 2010.

1. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Great post Oelrob.
    I think I may just have a word with my wife about a little bit of face fucking.
    You make it sound so good , particularly from the male perspective.

1 person likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i do lots of things i dont enjoy for other people, if the girl had any brains she would say..."you can do that to me but then i want to do this____ to you"
    so i dont feel quite as bad for someone that is too stupid to negotiate and i dont feel bad at all for a girl who gets what she wants out of it.

Courtney Green likes this.
  3. thedocisin

thedocisin Member

Absolutely, some women like it. I had a young girl giving me head while we were lying on our sides. I started moving a bit, and she stopped, looked at me, and said "I like it when you fuck my mouth." I held her head, and started fucking her mouth, going all the way in. A good deep throat. When I was about to cum, I asked if I could cum down her throat, and she said yes. So basically, I fucked her mouth, as deep as I could, and when I came I went balls deep. It never fazed her. She loved it. So did I. I get turned on just thinking about it. Whew!

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My present wife truly loves a good mouth fucking while I'm on top of the 69 position. It's the only position she can deep throat my 8" and when all that good throat saliva sloppy's up your cock that throat is a joy to fuck.

Altman and Deejay88 like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That is so hot! My wife loves it too...going balls deep in a mouth when you cum is one of my favorites.

6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Seems to me it should probably be her choice and she has asked for it on occasion .

7. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I don't like the "face fucking" you described. Once I clean a guy's cock and balls with my tongue and mouth, let him cum in my mouth, and then shallow, I've been allowed to set the pace on blowjobs.

Python 8 and BoyToy69 like this.
  8. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

Firstly, let me say there are women out there who enjoy this. Just like someone mentioned earlier, some men enjoy eating a woman out until they’re out of breath. For those who like it (like myself) theres many reasons: its hot, you feel dominated, you feel powerful when you see your man being turned on and cant resist you, and finaly, isnt giving pleasure to your partner one of the biggest turn on in any sex act?

Deejay88, LoveVortexxx and LowHangers like this.
  9. funsizegirltoy

funsizegirltoy Members

Some girls have different skills with oral. Some can take it as deep as a man can shove it in, others need to take it slow before they can get it that deep. I like to deep throat, but if my guy just shoves it down my throat I'll likely gag on it before I can do much else. He needs to give me time to get myself prepared and then he can start plunging.

Deejay88 and LoveVortexxx like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, I agree. I need to go at my pace, work it with my lips and tongue to get it good and wet before I slowly take it deeper and deeper until it penetrates my throat for the good saliva then I can repeatedly deep throat it as he begins to thrust it down on his own as I pull his ass cheeks in time with his thrusts. I enjoy a good face fuck once my throat is opened up.

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  11. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

When I face fuck my gf I get her head to the edge of the bed and stand over her and thrust, stretching her mouth is a turn on. She does not want me to cum in her mouth it has to be pussy or anul

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

13. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

EXACTLY!! If he's patient and let me take my time....he can fuck my throat like my pussy....aaand cum down my throat.... ...but I have to do it at my own pace or it will just be uncomfortable.

Deejay88 and LowHangers like this.
  14. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

I don't mind it. To say I enjoy it may be a bit much but honestly, I like a gag every now and then. However, there are times where it does turn me on, him taking control and using me like that, so I guess it's about the mood