"Face fucking" and girls who don't like it?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nonco55, May 31, 2010.

1. curious78

curious78 Member

I didn't like it at first.. but it was my wife that liked it and got in to it.. and thus I followed.. :D

2. nonco55

nonco55 Member

YOU didn't like it at first? I couldn't imagine a guy doing that for the woman's benifit... Sounds kind of like a tall tell if you ask me. I couldn't understand why your wife would opt for something obviously much more unpleasant for herself, if you had shown no signs of interest in it first. Unless she's just a masochist.

But I only seem to hear about these masochistic wifes/girlfriends on the Internet.

3. tautog

tautog Member

My rule of thumb is to never ask a girl to do something that I would not want to do. Sex is supposed to to give you a few moments of ecstacy as part of an extended period of intimacy and , dare I say it, love. I like my girls to give me head, but I am always willing to swallow the cum with them. I urge them not to swallow and let me share it with them in a long, tongue kiss. Girls who are normally unwilling to swallow find it easier when their partner does it with them.

4. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

For straight people this would clearly be a ridiculous rule of thumb.

5. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

blow jobs really turn me on, and if i'm really into it, i'll ask my boyfriend to fuck my throat. otherwise, he won't initiate it. i really don't see it as a negative thing.

6. ladylala

ladylala Member

I didn't know there was so much negative thought about this. I like being in control during blow jobs but I think I would like getting face fucked even better. I wish my boyfriend would just do it instead of playing it safe. I'm going to tell him to do it next time we're together.

7. jessicap

jessicap Member

hmmm, I really enjoy sucking guys, but I don't think face fucking would be my thing. I sometimes find when a guy gets a bit overexited and starts thrusting into my mouth, I need to keep a hand wrapped around his shaft to stop it going too far in at too fast a pace, as if it's going to go in very far it needs to do it slowly. I do enjoy domination, and can see how this could be part of being dominated, but just not something I'd enjoy.

8. Deflowered

Deflowered Guest

I recently had my "Face Fucked " as described,
    It was fun as it was so animalistic & driven by Lust, I love turning a guy onto that level.

9. picollo

picollo Member

I don't enjoy facefucking a girl. I like to sit back and let her use her entire arsenal on me. If I wanna thrust in and out I would just have sex with her. Besides, women need take charge moments too.

10. nonco55

nonco55 Member

Not exactly, there's strap-on sex. It's impossible for something between two people of the opposite sex to be gay. No sexual act itself is inherently "gay", nor are there any preferences towards sexual acts that are based on one's gender.

So the rule seems to stand, don't do anything to your girl you wouldn't want her to do to you.

11. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

every time i do that there is blood

12. Ankhesenamun

Ankhesenamun Member

I have no clue what this is???

13. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I like to suck cock my way and I'm pretty sure that the more I enjoy it, the better I do.

I don't mind a little thrusting, but if I'm gonna be gagging and gasping for air every time his cock is in my mouth, then his cock isn't going in my mouth.

Besides, I can get it deeper if I just relax than he would fighting against my reflexes.

It's all good if other girls like it, but my guess is that many that allow it are just desperate for approval.

14. Lodog

Lodog ¿

A need a girl that's desperate for approval...

15. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I would never do that...my mouth is way too small...

Plus, I've never had complaints on my blowjob skills ;)

16. dmorris

dmorris Member

there's no reason to "force" anyone to do something they don't enjoy. if I was a girl and my bf/fuck buddy did this to me it would be the last fucking time he got anything.

and he'd be lucky if I didn't smash a bottle, or some other hard object, over his head.

He'd get one warning if he tried that shit...and if he did it again I'd clamp my teeth on his dick and see how he likes "face fucking" me with my teeth sinking into the shaft.

17. youngNcute1

youngNcute1 Member

i love it :)

18. nonco55

nonco55 Member

Jeez. How many time can this be misconstrued. No one said anything about forcing someone to do something they didn't want to it. But instead doing by their own will even though they don't like it. No need for assault.

My point pretty much was, it seems like not many of them like it, and I can't even really see myself why they would. So basically is face fucking only acceptable when they actually ask you to, or is it okay for a guy to request it.

19. kairilove

kairilove Member

My skills are enough to keep anyone happy, but sometimes a guys just wants to play rough and I am ok with him forcing my head down unless he gets out of hand. I like it when he wraps his hands up in my hair while I suck him off. I can deep throat a big one so I guess that helps, and I really enjoy laying on my back on the bed with my head hanging off and letting a guy fuck my throat. What's wrong with letting a guy play a little violently? It can make things very interesting.

20. cindy94

cindy94 Member

i was facefucked the first few times i ever gave guys blowjobs so i thought it was normal and i got used to it. i dont mind letting a guy do it now. i know it gets him really turned on and that makes me happy.