f*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by judymae, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Remind me to never give people compliments again. :p

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

You'll never make it :p

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Rat would have a heart attack if night rose posted in here

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Are the girls jealous there's a new hottie in the pack? :D

I don't know about any prizes, but omg.. judymae..! *dies*

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

The girl is beautiful and seems nice, good for her.

6. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Don't worry Piaf, you are still beautiful too. And I'm perfectly ok with having two wives :D

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

You're still beautiful too. You can be the Canadian representative of the beautiful woman's club here on HF :sunny:

8. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You guys are quick to suck up to a (sort of) pretty face, despite some seemingly lacking quality of personality. I see, she's into birds, that might be kinda neat.... other than that, she seems to be the stereotypical spoiled blond who is amazed when the rules of life apply to her, because most people just suck up.

10. deviate

deviate Senior Member

It's really ok to be gay, Roor. I don't judge you for it.

On a side note, I think you are jumping to conclusions here.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Her: "like, everyone was breaking the rule, how could they mind me breaking the rule?"

Me: "well hey, that's kinda shitty, some of us actually care about that rule, and you breaking it endangers everybody -- nevertheless, why don't you contest the ticket, if you do that there's a good chance that you won't have to pay"

Her: "okay buddy whatever, I'd rather wallow in outraged self pity that they singled my perfect spoiled ass out for breaking the law that I swore I'd follow as a condition of getting my driver's license, than actually follow your advice that might give me a good shot at not paying a dime.... and how dare you judge me fairly (if with mercy) for breaking the law, can't you see I'm young, white, blond, and have a vagina?"

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

So you never do 33 mph in what I'm guessing was a 25 mph zone? Bullshit.

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I'm that guy who drives ten under when I'm in populated areas, especially unfamiliar ones. I occasionally end up two or three miles per hour over the limit, and catch myself.

I do follow the speed limit. Not because it's always right, but because I mind others not following the rules of the road, they frequently drive aggressively and in ways that I feel endanger me.

I may drive hard for the sake of fun if I'm quite alone, and on a road I know. That means I know that there's nobody there, whether they're someone who might give me a ticket or someone who might get hurt if I was to wreck.

I don't mind people speeding in some situations, if they're not also aggressive drivers, but if I do choose to speed for whatever reason, I won't whine about a ticket.

That all aside, I do not have a SINGLE traffic infraction, ever. I have had warnings, never for speeding, but for vehicle malfunctions or failures that needed repair. So yeah, I do feel qualified to say that, as OP is whining about a recent slew of tickets, maybe she should grow a brain and not be so brazen about her law-breaking if she doesn't want tickets. And the longer you go without a ticket, the less likely you will be to get a ticket. If they run your license and you've been driving for years, and have no tickets, they are probably going to be a lot more lenient and understanding, since you're not a habitual offender, and you can also mention that if you do get a ticket and contest it. I believe that not having the obligatory infractions for people my age, HAS gotten me off before. The cops know my car, and how it's usually driven, and I don't get any trouble nowadays. And there are a LOT of cops here.

Depending on their system, they may be able to see the owner of the car, and their outstanding tickets or warrants, or whatever else, when you simply drive by (many police cars automatically scan plates now). If you keep doing dumb crap like that, they'll get you more and more.

14. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Wow, I guess I never met God until now.

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

....well, until now :daisy:

For what it's worth, I have very high speed limits here. But I use my fuckin' brain, big brother is everywhere and if you get tickets habitually you will get them more and more often, and they will be more and more expensive. I don't have the money for that shit, or want to get a bad reputation with cops. I'd rather be the one waved through when they're fucking with people, than the one they give a ticket every month.

16. judymae

judymae Member

17. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I haven't read anything but the first page of this thread. A $400 does suck, however an inexperienced young driver causing an accident is something I worry about more. Drive the speed limit. Don't get behind the wheel under the influence of drugs/alcohol. Obey traffic laws. People have their families on the road. Don't be selfish dipshit.

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

*Woosh*

More unbearably stereotypical stupid.

Exactly.

I consider this more since having a family of my own on the road.

It's not just you out there. When you're on a public road there is the potential for OTHERS to pay the consequences for YOUR stupidity.

Maybe if her previous tickets didn't work, the 400 dollar one will. Probably not, but ehh.... eventually they yank your license for that :D

19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Getting back on topic, which seems to be stories of getting pulled over by the cops, this is an excellent opportunity to bore everyone with numerous stories of my younger escapades.

Now, there was the time I got caught using a beer label for an inspection sticker with a trunk full of beer and being underage.

The time I was arrested for being in a car involved in a five car drag race with beer in the car.

The time I was pulled over on my way back from West Virginia with puke running down the side of the car and the cops said they were traveling in excess of 120mph to catch up. And beer in the car.

The time we were pulled over in town for some reason I forget and we kept going for about two blocks looking for a good place to pull over. The cop didn't like that. Luckily I think he was a little groggy from the smoke that rolled out of the window.

The time I was pulled over with puke running down the side of the car at rather loud party and beer in the car.

The time the old Cobra Jet went over a hill while the driver was looking for his glasses on the floor and one person was arrested for stealing a horse to go get help and leaving the scene of an accident.

The time the State Police followed me and my car home because I looked kinda suspicious and my parents had to come out and assure him that I actually did indeed live there.

The time our six or seven car caravan was followed by the cops from party to party, unbeknown to us at the time.

The time I was pulled over as a likely suspect in a gas station robbery and the cop was trying to let me go but I kept on talking to him for some reason as it seemed I couldn't quite stop my mouth from moving as it seemed to have a mind all it's own and I was thinking, jeez just shut up and get out of here but would it listen? Noooo, it just kept right on going and going and going and wouldn't stop and when we finally got away my buddy said holy cow what was that about and I said I don't know and he said I don't know either and then we just kept right on going and talking about something which I can't seem to remember right now.

And, of course I few the times I got away.

And then there were a few incidences that occurred on foot.

And that time with the dirt bikes and the dude with the shotgun and German Shepard near the Mellon estates who just had to get the state police involved, asshole.

Edit: I forgot my run of the mill speeding tickets and the time this douche bag pulled out in front of me so I tail gated him really close cuz I was pissed and we came to a stop sign and it turns out it was a cop in full uniform minus the hat. Now I thought he was going to shoot me as he was spitting and sputtering so much about me tail gating him. Oooh he was pissed. And I just said "Well, you pulled out in front of me!"

And he got REALLY pissed and just about ran to his car and drove off. I think that was so he really didn't have to shoot me as it might have messed up his pension.

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?