f*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by judymae, Apr 20, 2013.

1. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

If your in a crowd of cars going over the limit, The out of town person gets pulled first. They know you will pay it, Not come back to fight it. Easy money for them and its a sure ticket for the cop.

2. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

Maybe that's why she got singled out and was ordered to step out of the car.

3. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I thought girls use that to their advantage and get out of paying any ticket if they are beautiful and flirty enough.

4. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

Good thing the police didn't check the crevices of her car where the pot was or any other crevices for that matter.

5. judymae

judymae Member

Haha i like this! :D

6. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That reminded me of a time my cousin and I bolted a turbo on this guys car and went with him for his test drive and packed a bowl. The guy was driving like a maniac with all that new power so we get pulled over, and my cousin puts the bowl under the seat. The cop walks straight up to the passenger window and was like "you have anything you need to show me" so he pulls out the bowl, then he goes "where's the weed?" My cousin said we just smoked it, haha, so the cop takes the bowl and goes damn it's hot you really did just smoke it.

Then he has him get out and tells him to smash it while he's writing the speeding ticket, comes back, and my cousin is like dude I just can't do it. So he says "you were smoking tobacco out of that, right? Put it in your pocket and don't let me see it again."

And he gave the driver a warning. Some cops are cool as shit.

7. broony

broony Banned

Regardless the country or what they are saying to you for whatever reasons.

It is and will always will be, Fuck the Police.

8. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Except if you are from Boston ofcourse.

9. broony

broony Banned

Shut up Bird

10. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

That's not nice of you. Let's be friendly to eachother, there is already enough shit going on in the world.

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol That's awesome. Something similar happened to me, except I actually had to break the bowl:( My friends and I got pulled over by two cops, and one of them saw the bowl. When they asked who it belonged to, I instinctively claimed it as my own, so as to prevent my friends from getting into trouble. The bowl actually belonged to a friend we had dropped off a few hours ago and he'd forgotten to get it out of the car.

But yeah, some cops are cool as shit. It's rare though. The cops I mentioned in my other post are the only "cool" cops I've ever had contact with. The rest of them have been straight-up assholes who wanted nothing more than to fuck my day up.

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

They are definitely few and far between. I got caught street racing once too when I was young and stupid, and he let me go because I told him I was being stupid. The crazy thing is he could have seized my car.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

No, but I wish I was.. Id have steady income.. :D

14. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

From my experience whenever I had a good attitude and talked to the cops respectfully, more often than not they let me know. But whenever I tried to be a smart ass and talk back to them, they would do whatever they could to try and bust me.

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

HA!!! That's a valid point. Can't +rep yet.

16. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Last time I was pulled over, I was on a bike in Bali this year. No license, registration what so ever but I bullied the cop and made him take off :sifone:
    I offered him a bribe and as he took it, I told him that I got the picture of his license plate and I am gonna go now to the police station to report him. He just threw the money back and took off!
    Worked a couple of times ! :smilielol5:

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

lol!!

18. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Having a bed-in with Rat or Bird..your choice!

19. lode

lode Banned

OP is in fact the parrot. Not surprising as parrots can speak English and have a perfect shaped beak for typing.

And also, if a thousand monkeys on a thousand type writers could type up Shakespeare, how long for a couple parrots to type up everything on hipforums?

My guess is a few weeks. Get em nice and high first.

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Remind me to rep you when I can.