F/M spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Josephinebeausejour, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

What did I get out of spanking guys?? Well, for one thing, the satisfaction of putting them in their places. As for turning me on...YES, YES, and YES!! I get super wet when a guy is over my knee and I am tanning his butt good. Listening to him promise me that he will behave. Hearing him cry. Of course, a lot of times, his cries are drowned out by my laughter. And my screaming. I will just scream at them as I spank them. I humiliate them as well. I will say something and have them repeat it back to me. I might say "you're my bad little boy, yes, my bad little boy!" And then they will say "I'm your bad little boy, yes I'm your bad little boy". And I will giggle and say "oh yeah!". I can hear how humiliated they are. And yes, I do enjoy punishing. Guys need to be spanked regularly. They need it to be kept in line because, yes, they do in fact get away with too much crap. I enjoy seeing them standing in the corner with their cherry red butts. Their shoulders moving up and down as they cry. If I think that they have learned their lesson, and they ask me very nicely, I will bend them back over my knee and apply lotion to their butts afterwards. But, I know that they will just end up (pun intended, LOL) right back over my knee again. And deservedly so.

A lot of times, I'll hear Females talk about things that their men have done, and how they want to get back at them for it. I tell them that they need to give their men a pants down, over the knee, bare bottom blistering. I tell them to not let their men get away with things.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    GrayGuy57, kinked and Captain Scarlet like this.
  2. kinked

kinked Members

Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!

Females_over_males likes this.
  3. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

hello
    I am a sub husband. My wife is in charge. I get tied up and spanked with a paddle or belt. I used to dread it, but I finally learned that pain can turn into pleasure. I now do most of the house chores. I will probably get another spanking before the weekend it done.My wife gets really turned on doing it to me. I have to pleasure her after I get spanked.

Kinkey likes this.
  4. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

The razor strap and belt hurt like hell. My ass turns red. It feels so good when she stops.

GrayGuy57 and Kinkey like this.
  5. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I bet you would bust my ass and make me cry.

GrayGuy57 likes this.