F**king hawaiieners

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Barefootsun, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Barefootsun

Barefootsun Member

not all, but to thouse who have ronged me we should of killed you off like your ansisters did the minynichy, sorry for the vilent words but thats one place that i will not retern

F**K HAWAII

(sorry for the harsh words i think that i should not chang what i worte because that is what i feelt, but that is not what i feel)

2. silentabe

silentabe Member

why hate on hawaii?

3. Barefootsun

Barefootsun Member

dues norhshoreboys maen anything to you ?

4. Tuff Gong

Tuff Gong Member

North Shore, some decent surfing up there.

Far better than anything where I am.

But literate typing mean more to me. It means the American education system isn't completly full of shit.

What's wrong with the North Shore man?

5. Barefootsun

Barefootsun Member

I no longer hold anger tords Hawaii, nor any other place , there is a lot of bad memories i had there like getting beat-up for sleeping on the beach 4 times and once on X-mas eve i got this man to bye beer and then i went down to the beach then some young island boys came and i gave them some beer and we where happy and it was cool then all the sudden i get pushed down hard i look up and there all looking at me and yelling and then proceed to beat me and then rob me ,but there was a lot of good times to in wahiawa next to the skelfild there is a bar granted i was only 19 i coned my way in worked at a pizza place that was next to it, the owner of the bar let me stay in the back in my tent until he fond out my age, the way i would describe Hawaii is its a place of extreme good and bad ,be careful
    and for the love of god dont drink with them

6. Lochlain

Lochlain Member

Having been born and raised, and spent my entire life on the island of Kauai, I would like to say this has been one of the singlemost amusing and heartening things I've ever read. :)

Ps, it's "hawaiians". Not Hawaiieners.

7. D_MAN

D_MAN Member

If you want to be mad at something in Hawaii, maybe be mad at the tourists... Other than that there's nothing to be mad about.
    Northshoreboys duesnt maen anything to me, so maybe I'm out of my element here, but still...

8. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Learn to write. Seriously.

9. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Honolulu is the best city to be homeless, hands down, but it's too hard to get there.

10. pixeewinged

pixeewinged Visitor

11. Lorax_Love

Lorax_Love Member

I lived on the big Island of hawaii for three years. the second year i took a vow of celibacy and a vow of poverty for 12 months. I was fine there. I was respectful and kept to yself, the third year I did tattoos on many locals. if a person goes to a Forgien country and acts like its america he usually takes a serious licking, well Hawaii is the same way. You do not own that land, and just because the USA illegally annexed the hawaiian islands doesn't give you a right to go there with a chip on your shoulder.

12. obnoxiously

obnoxiously Member

While I'm not gonna say it's all wonderful (I have got a few buddies who've been mugged for like no reason) hawaii rocks. but man, for the love of the gods, write coherently! it's Wahiawa, not wahewa or whatever you said XD

13. leafhead93

leafhead93 Guest

you probably got robbed b/c you so freaking haole hahaha, good story though

14. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

hey I know where you are coming from, the beach I grew up at has all but taken over by people who think they that have more money, they get to trash out other peeps places. Hell the locals around there starting yelling Howies a longgggggg time ago

15. LaMont Cranston

LaMont Cranston Member

I've lived on the North Shore of Oahu for over 20 years now. It's a great place to live. If you're an outsider and don't know how to act, you're liable to get your ass kicked. I've never had any problems with locals, surfers or anybody else, but newcomers would be wise to get hip to some of the local customs. If anybody is coming this way, I'd be happy to pass along a few pointers (i.e. don't leave valuables in your rental cars). Aloha

16. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

may all the forests groves mountains lakes oceans shores and peats and meadows rock on and on, nature forever

im not from hawaii nor have i ever been there but i love nature, and yeah, i believe when you pick up trash, its awesome, and it ends up being worth it, especially if you can arrange into a cool, non trash thing, somehow.. thats what i try to do sometimes, i made a drum and a pipe, thus far but i mostly throw it away or recycle, but i mean, i think that, if i had enough bags, and a car i could do it but what i have is determination and its about to get cold, where i live, which will make it more exciting because then i can take tea..
    its really beautiful sometimes, and you feel cool, and then theres clear areas, and its awesome
    and it tells a story, the stuff on the ground, it tells deep stories sometimes

17. boredpsycho

boredpsycho resident grammar nazi

learn to fucking spell.

18. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

It's great for everyone,really. Small towns, big towns, hot weather, cool weather, primary schools, universities, golf, surf, volcanoes...the Big Island has it all. Just do it. There's no immigration process to navigate; all you have to do is call a mover and ship your belongings. This is one of the last places in the world where you can still find those beaches where sea turtles outnumber people. Any questions?