F**k!!!!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by praying4peace, Apr 28, 2007.

1. J311Mann

J311Mann Member

Hey she was a little heated while writing the post, it seems like. and the 'h' and 'f' key are only separated by the 'g' key. so it isnt that huge of a mistake.

My only advice to you is to just get through your years of high school. There is so much you can do but you need to graduate highschool.

As for your mom taking away everything "hippie" from you. that is just wrong. she is taking away your personality and identity. idk wat you should do about that.

for the whole weed thing, after i got caught, i just found that i had to hid it better and be less suspicious about it. if she is going to test you. that sucks. maybe buy a drink from a GNC or something to flush your system if you get any warning of your test in advance.

Good luck and if you do stop smoking, i will continue and smoke a few for ya.

2. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

J311Mann she didn't have her personality taken away, personality isnt somthing you can just pick up off your desk and toss in the bin, but yeah, if my mother came in and jacked my patchy pants and bong i'd be rightchously pissed.

Start making your own hippie clothes, express your hippyness in your own way, if you make your own whenever you mom jacks them just make another set, by the time you're outa the house and on with your life you'll have mastered it, money that would have been spent on a new set of clothes can go into the grass fund.

a buddy of mine's parents did almost the same thing, but the funny as shit thing is they jacked his piece and all that but after 2 cycles they still dont know he's growing hydro in his basement... aka stow your grass somewhere more inconspicuous.

3. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

what the fuck is this, a lifetime movie on the short bus?

4. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

now ufo pants, they just suck.

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Get a mohawk and start wearing all black. When she realizes the point you are making, go back to who you truely are.
    And suck it up for 2 more years...not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't make it any easier for you, but it's true. Good luck!

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Wow.