F**k!!!!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by praying4peace, Apr 28, 2007.

1. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

well just last night i got busted with pot. my mom found it in my handbag when i was taking the rubbish out. i hate everything at the moment. i wanted to move schools, so i told my mom. but she thought i just needed to change my attitude, so i did! i tried my absolute hardest to enjoy school but all i managed to enjoy was lunch break. hating school lead me to ditching about 4 times a week and smoking pot. i knew that i was going to get caught ditching, but i was having fun and surprisingly enough i acualy learnt more in the classes i did go to. getting caught ditching was nothing, just a few detentions. but the detentions were at lunch so it turned my school life to shit again. and from there i started doing pot more heavily. not missing a day. I became depressed and lost my only friends, which treated me different anyway. i just broke up with my boyfriend to make matters worse. then this has to happen, my mom searched through my bag and found a joint and about $100 worth of weed. half of it wasnt even mine.
    so my punishment? ive had my cellpfone taken off me (that i dont care about), i have to go to and from school, nowhere else at all, im getting drug tested (pointless? stupid)... and the worst part?, my moms taking away everthing hippie that belongs to me. which is basically everthing. i hate her. sure.. she can take away my pot, i dont mind. but when she takes away my identity and personality... thats when i really will start to freak out. shes blaming it all on my "hippyness". but to be honest, that has nothing to do with the way im acting. i rely on my clothes and hair etc to seperate myself. i love being an indivigual so fucking much. shes going to take it away and ill have nothing.
    ive brought his upon myself and i know that what ive done is stupid.
    but they dont really know why. there mad because of the pot but they dont know the reason behind it. i hate school, i dont like being around my family (they judge me like mad), i have no friends.. and i mean none, my best friend just went back to america to live. the only close friends i have are my brothers. my older one got me out of a WHOLE lot more trouble last night. and my little one is so god damn cute.
    i want away. i want to go away for a while and be independant. i dont care how long for and i dont care where, just as long as theres people like me... that i can relate to and be comfortable around.

sorry if this all sounds mental. but i had to say it somewhere.
    peaca and love

2. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

just wait till your 18 then tell your parents fuck you and then light up a joint.
    but yea i have the total fuck school mood goin on too

3. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

it fully sucks. and yea, im tempted to do that right now aye dude.
    i really dont want to screw up school though. and i know if my parents completely stopped supporting me i wouldnt do school. but yes, defintitly an option when im 18. thats if i dont leave before then. hahah

4. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

yo i was caught twice and i went into depression for like a year and you have to know your parents still love you and in time they will forget and they might have already forgiven you. when i was caught the second time i had to tell my school principle and was expelled for it, then my parents made me go to drug camp and rehab, i shave my head, lost my friends got drug tested every week and didn't talk to anyone, then i had a talk with my parents and they told me they stilled loved me, they never stopped, and they did stupid things in thier lives too. so try to make up with your parents and remeber they still love you and always will.

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

your identity does not come from hippy-esque possessions...

6. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

just remember life isnt over just because you cant do drugs you got the rest of your life to get fucked up. Just do what i did pretend and then start getting fucked up again.

7. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

8. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i can relate to how you feel.

the desire to trip in individuals like all of us comes natural.
    i deeply desire to trip, its been naturall all my life.
    Your mum is just scared for you and she doesnt know what to do, so she's taking your stuff. the only thing that may help for you is to have a long deep conversation with your mother without screaming or yelling and tell her Everything. tell her how you feel, why you smoke. make a deal with her about the clothes. she will be proud of you for talking openly to her.

9. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

if your personality and identity comes from your material possessions, losing all of them could be a good thing.

10. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

if you spell "cellphone" as "cellpfone", thats a hint you should stop smoking.

11. What??

What?? Member

Your possesions don't make you who you are.

12. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

You like to bitch a lot don't you?

13. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

That sucks man, your mom is just not educated about weed, and shes just worreid about you and your future. She thinks waht shes doing is for the best.
    Like others have said, talk with her and explain to her that you can be responsible abou tit and that youll keep your grades up, that type of bullshit. :) Or tell her atleast that you'll stop until summer break (even if you dont acutally do that, it sounds good telling her that).

14. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

to be honest, its your own fault and i dont pity you. you said you knew you would get caught, so why did you proceed and then comlain about the consiquences of your actions? here comes the clue train, last stop you!

15. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

plus you said you were depressed, i think you should stop

16. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

i know my possesions dont make me who i am. but it plays a big part. ok, so if my mother takes away my music, my guitar, my clothes and replaces it with things like..... bad music, ugly clothes and nothing to express myself with what do you get?, well thats simple. someone who i am not. my parents know ALOT about weed. they grew it, smoked it etc. they made big misktakes, so mabye they think ill do the same. all i want is a little independance.... and they sure gave that to me as now i pay to live with my parents. i buy my own food... do my own washing... etc.

thakyou for all you advice. especially the negative stuff.. as you have helped me realised my mom isnt all as bad as i think. shes just looking out for me and doesnt want me to get hurt. for the past 5 days ive made a HUGE change with my attitude. i feel ashamed that i even called myself a hippie before. and even now i have discovered that hippie is just a state of mind, not a fashion sense.

ive talked with my mom and decided i want to do well at school now. im changing schools... getting a job, im getting into my art more, ive put myself into youth counselling, im lerning to spell ;) and ive made a positive decision to stop smoking weed until i finish school.

ive learned so much about myself in the past few days. and i have found myself. i didnt think it would happen this way or so quick even at that.

i was a silly trend following child that smoked weed with the wrong crowd and had zero respect for my parents.
    i think now i am my own person willing to accept the fact that no-one is perfect and its the flaws that people have thaty make them beautiful. i respect my parents fully and i love you people even more then before.

thankyou all.
    peace and love xoxoxo

17. slybuhhda

slybuhhda Member

18. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

That made my night. Your alot smarter than i though.

19. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

smokindude, I know youre jsut trying to help, but stop being so arrogant and cocky. for example: "youre a lot smarter than I thought." and you correcting her spelling of cellphone. thats just being trivial and a pain in the ass, not helpful. if youre there to help, then help, otherwise shut the hell up.

20. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

you dont have to have hippie-ish possessions and clothes to be a hippie, my good buddy over here looks acts and talks like a prep, but he's one of the hippest people I know, way more hippy-ish than the average funky stereotypical hippy you find up on tele. just be yourself, it's whats from the heart that matters, not your outwardly appearance. It's not that your parents hate you, they are just trying to look out for what they feel is best for you, and often it may seem that they're just being dicks but it's really just their love, in some twisted sense i guess but it still is, also you gotta remember if they were straights when they were in school they'll have ate all that D.A.R.E. malarky about weed driving you insane, making you rape your siblings and kill your parents and blah-di-blah-di-blah... so them being jerks is because they're worried about you, cause they're your parents, so you have to (well not really but just hear me out) love and respect them for this.

Unless you are strong willed enough to be the individual you are, society will beat you into submission, think about all this as conditioning for the future, and when it's all over it'll all be a blurr.