F*(K Burger King Canada Again: Whopper Jr Price Jumps 45%

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by relaxxx, Nov 10, 2017.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Is this where fucking I type? Fuck I hate this new format!

And fuck you, Burger King Canada! A few weeks ago I could walk into a BK and get a tasty little Whopper Jr for $1.99. All of a sudden it is off the fucking value menu and costs $2.89. Fuck me and fuck BK! That's a fucking ridiculous price increase. Shove your burgers up your fucking asses!

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

dont know what they are here now but theyve been $1.59 for a few years..up until late summer at least

but i usually just take a crispy chicken junior with added tomato

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Then don't buy 'em. They taste like ass anyway.

rollingalong and Eric! like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's still pretty cheap. Doesnt compare to our 1€ cheeseburgers at MacDonalds though. When you're paying 5€ a "burger" that's expensive.

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Yea fuck burger king. That place is a fucken dump.

newbie-one likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The last burger king I was at was in Krakow after vodka grass drinks in a vodka cafe and on the way home up the street, i barfed it all out, and all the booze and then i was quite sober. :yum: i'd like to think it wasn't the burger king, but I honestly can't even remember it's very vague lol. I just remember being in there, they were closing, i hit my head on the roller door half down, i remember being sick.. and i remember being in the hostel.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Something tells me you love Whopper Jnrs though, and be a good little consumer and will still pay $2.89.

Places like that, you can only buy burgers that cheap because they are paying the staff $5 and hour and ripping off the farmers that grow the beef

8. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

How do you know what ass tastes like?

relaxxx likes this.
  9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Well call me a bad consumer because I won't be back unless I have a coupon for 2 for 1 whoppers or something. I stopped going to subway when their prices went up, I stopped drinking nescafe when their price went up. Change their bottle from 150g to 100g overnight and think I wont notice!? Kiss my cheap ass goodby. It has been GV instant coffee for me now for years and I can make my own damn burgers just fine.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im the same

jerky at the butcher shop went from $1 a piece up to almost $3...never went back there to buy anything else..i switched butcher shops

the new place had really good cacciatori and hungarian sausage...everything almost doubled one day...now i just dont bother with either of them

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yeah what's the deal with jerkey being so expensive. A snack size bag is over $4.
    And the big bags I could eat as a snack and are a minimum of 10. And for one that actually tastes good it's a couple dollars more.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a whopper jr is kind of pointless anyway. you need at least a full sized single whopper if you don't want to be hungry immediately after eating.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Does Burger King CANADAs food taste better than the US burger kings now??

All they have in the US is tasteless garbage!!! (They used to be excellent in the 80s here)

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

imagine that.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My favorite jerky is America Land was the ones from Bass Pro shops. They were like 10x the size and pretty cheap. My favorite was the bacon jerky. :)

But yes jerky is a rip off and so are pigs ears for dogs you know, nobody fucken wants them but since dogs like them, they're worth more than gold.

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Forget BK,
    Just come to London for a kebab, but don't forget your wallet.

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lmao!!

18. Eric!

I just don't see paying more for something that won't taste any different than any other kebab.

19. Eric!

They get away with up charging because people will buy it, regardless. We do it to ourselves. But there's nothing like going to a McDonalds drive thru and finding out they forgot to add the meat to a two-cheeseburger meal. Yes, both cheeseburgers...no meat...

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When this shop opened last year, it made headline news all over the UK. Their standard kebabs cost around £700.00, but if you are a bit short of money, you can have a £450.00 burger.
    The joke is that the restaurant is full most nights. Needless to say, it is at Canary Wharf, where all the customers are city bankers. One restaurant in the area charges £40.000, for a bottle of their most expensive wines.
    No wonder that whenever I write about 'Bankers', I accidentally spell it with a 'W'