F*ing Razr phone!!!

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Persephone81, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Persephone81

Persephone81 Member

Not sure this is the right forum but has anyone else had problems with the Razr phones? I have had three in less than a year; they fuck up every few months and the color-strip inside turns red, so they tell me I got it wet. I have never got a phone even slightly wet! I have heard similar stories from other people and I think it's just horrible that these phones do this and obviously just to make money. Just my two cents but maybe there could be some kind of lawsuit or something.

2. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

I smell troll heaven in here... You might want to delete this before you get ripped a new one by some of these hippies... I've experienced it.

3. Persephone81

Persephone81 Member

4. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

Just believe me.

5. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

I have gotten my razr phone wet and the strip didnt turn red,,,,which was pretty lucky,,,,cuz i returned the phone and got another one,,,

Peace~Love~Light

6. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Considering you've been a member less than a month, I don't think you're the best person to believe. I'm not sure what kind of posts you've been making, but it's pretty hard to get flamed around here. Even your anti-democracy post didn't get you flamed.

7. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

AH, I see, you haven't found the connection yet...

A Mr. Cultural Creative....

And democracy does suck, I'm bound and determined to get one person to know this fact. Its just going to take ALOT of work to someones mind to it.

My bad I just noticed that I said Fact when I meant to say Truth.

8. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I hate cell phones. I think they are stupid pretty much. If I need to make a phone call and I'm out in public, I'll either wait til I'm at home or use a pay phone.

9. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Well, if I were you, I'd take your pseudo-intellectual bullshit somewhere else. No one wants to be talked down to about why democracy doesn't work. You can't seem to explain why in any coherent manner, you can't suggest a system that would work better, and this:

This is total bullshit. How do you differentiate between freedom and liberty, and how do they go together to make tyranny? Maybe because you think it lends credibility to your bullshit theory to have a little mathematical equation to explain it? How about you explain this equation, hmm? Tell me exactly how freedom mixed with liberty (whatever the difference is), equals tyranny. And don't give me any "it's human nature to sign away your freedoms", because that's bullshit. Our freedoms are being taken away, but it sure as hell wasn't our idea, although we are the ones who need to put a stop to it.

10. one_hip_mama

one_hip_mama Member

I could never have a razr phone. I'd break those thin little things in a heartbeat! I have heard alot of complaints about them though. Everyone I know who has one says they don't like them.

11. Sylvian

Sylvian Member

I've had no problems with mine, save when I accidently dropped it and it got smashed. I love my Motorola razor, it helps me keep track on appointments, wakes me in the morning and let's me stay in touch with my family and friends who no longer live within walkable distances.

12. Haid

Haid Member

I have had mine for 3 years and not a single problem. My wife even dropped hers in a cup of coffee, I poped the battery soaked it in alcohol, dried it and it works. I did see someone break the front lcd by leaning against a desk with it in his pocket but I have dropped mine hundreds of times with no issues.

13. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

Yeah I can't really explain things on a forum because it takes to much time. Now face to face or over a instant messaging program. I could do ALOT better, I'm really good at it. And it helps to have the ability to reason like a mofo. I don't need examples I just reason my way through things.

14. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

I love American's.

I've already suggested a system, but its not yet complete, I'm still writing it. But everytime I try to bring it up on here Gardener shoots it down. Apprently its wrong to help EVERYONE in the society by acutally using individuals and by placing them where they are best at functioning. Its also wrong to have a system run by 10 of the most intelligent and philosophical people and keeping them as the poorest people. SO I just don't mention it anymore, American's wouldn't understand it anyway, thats why I originally came here was to hopingly find non-americans, but I was wrong.... I gotta start my search again.

15. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

If I were you I'd get rid of the superiority complex fucking fast. You don't understand what you're talking about. You aren't even talking about it in any specific detail. You come in, say everyone is too stupid to understand it, then leave. You refuse to explain your system. It can't be "shot down". If you make a post, anyone can make as many new posts as they want, but yours will still be there. It's not as if you can actually be interrupted on here.

And generalizing a person's intelligence based on their nationality is insane. If you were truly the great thinker you make yourself out to be, one would think you'd do a little more thinking and a little less bullshitting and downtalking.

16. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

I need a new battery for my Chocolate... wont hold a charge for more then 18 hours.

17. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Hey Nalencer, don't get me wrong. I understand trolling can be fun when we have someone in our sights but it would be cool to take another's advice when they offer to take it to im's or pm's and save this thread from being overrun with bullshit. Not that bullshit doesn't have it's place! It's just that this is a thread on the razor phone. The razor phone seems convenient. I might like to buy one if ppl say it's good. Skimming over your attacks here on another for their views on what a failure democracy is not only defeats the purpose of the thread, it can anger others and negativity is usually bad. The purpose of the o p, being to share experience with the razor phone.

18. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I'll take it into consideration.

19. tha pope

tha pope Member

why dont you guys stop worrying about your stupid cell phones. i cant wait until your little hip-huggers come complete with bluetooth, wifi capabilities, and RFID chips!! arent you going to be the happiest little shepple in the farm?

20. SweetSasha

SweetSasha Member

We have a razr...never had a problem with it. I hate cell phones too, but we don't have house phone here so three of us use it for that purpose...but ya, no issues yet.