Eyes up here

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by NakedInfluence, Feb 16, 2022.

1. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife and I sleep naked and often spend our evenings naked in the bedroom watching TV and playing games on our phones. I see my wife naked every night and every morning and steal glances at her vagina whenever I can. I try to hide it and do it when she's not looking and always look at her face when she's talking but she must spot me looking sometimes. My wife has never said anything so either it doesn't bother her that much or she doesn't know just how often I look. Ladies would this bother you, turn you on or would you have some other reaction?

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I'm Nude as much as I can be, and it doesn't bother me if I see hubby or one of his friends checking me out, in fact it gets me going!

3. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

If man and a woman do not look at each other's naked bodies, then either they are (legit) gay or l'm King Arthur.

4. nudony

nudony Member

Well it's kind of an inside joke between my wife and I; which I will get to in a moment.

The labia is an "interesting thing." For us men, our genitals are hanging outside our body, so there's no mystery there: if we're naked our penis is visible to anyone looking. It's different for women. They have to position their body a certain way for the labia to be visible. Which gives it a sort of "elusiveness" or even "mystery."

In the nudist world, visible labias are often regarded as a sign of confidence, or a sign of exhibitionism. A woman tanning with her legs open is often perceived as "more naked", because there is "more of her to see." It's all about perception. And for the women: simply a personal choice/comfort level.

To get back to the original question, yes, sometimes my wife, after taking a hot bath, will lay on top of the sheets open-legged to cool down. If I happen to be walking by I might stop and point, and say something along the lines of "oh...you're going "full" nudist eh?!" She will usually give me a snappy, humorous response back. She knows I'm joking because we both know she's not "more nudist" just by virtue of the fact that I can see her labia. And her labia is not a mystery anymore, so pointing it out is inoffensive to her.
    In the nudist world, she has a fairly "balanced" approach to being seen naked. She's not going to just outright tan with her legs open; but she knows that certain sporting activities will naturally lend themselves to her labia coming into full view. And she's fairly comfortable - or at least oblivious - to that fact. She certainly would not be ok with an obvious stare as she's climbing out of the pool or hot tub, for example; but she is aware, for the most part, that it will be seen many times during the course of the day and various situations - and that it's ok. Some nudist women go "out of the way" to keep their labia hidden. My wife realized a long time ago that there was no real point to trying to keep her labia a "mystery." If maybe hundreds of people have seen her labia; why be shy about it when it's her husband looking and cracking a joke about it?

Anyway, I hope my post makes sense; I know it's "all over the place."

bill697cu and Casaderio like this.
  5. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

In marriage or a long term live in relationship it is not uncommon to see each other nude. And in most cases couples become very comfortable about it and it is not a big deal . To make a deal out of it, makes the other person self consonance about it is not right. . And their normal reaction would be to cover up . So why do it ? Why embarrass them ? Look with a smile and a nod but don't embarrass them. It is uncalled for.

Anyway that is my take on it. It happens but don't stare, Don't make it embarrassing for you or the other person.

6. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

I simply do not get the uncomfy bag between long term couples or married couples .....no, I mean they look at each others nude bodies upon having sex and feel embarrassment in other occasions outside of bed ???????? That's downright sick. My 2 cents :)

Casaderio likes this.
  7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

You're right myndtyme, that makes no sense. It's also insane how women are often super self conscious when someone enters the room and they're in their underwear but they'll go outside in a bikini which covers exactly the same areas.

nudony I can't see my wife's labia as she has a full bush which I love. Even when she's turned to the side I can still see some thick black hairs and it drives me wild.

nudistguy I feel so grateful for the balance my wife and I have. Sure I wish she were a nudist like me but she's naked in the bedroom when it's warm enough and sleeps naked with me. She's naked for 9, 10 sometimes 12 hours a day, not bad for a non nudist. She knows how much it means to me to be able to see and touch her as much as possible. It strengthens our relationship without a doubt getting a regular hit of oxytocin and it's the highlight of my day every day. As long as I have eyes to see I want to see her body, it's the most perfect thing God ever created.

8. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

I like that, feel the same about my wife.

9. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I am sort of confused by the question, but doesn't everyone see their partners naked and often? Or am I just spoiled? :)

My wife would be sad if I didn't stare/touch/etc her parts whenever I come across her naked, which is quite often.

NudistTed likes this.
  10. Jim270

Jim270 Members

To the original question: since I'm a guy I can't answer the part directed specifically to women. My wife and I look at each other all over and it's completely normal and natural to us. She is very slender so everything is quite visible much of the time. Nuff sed?

But to me there's a larger subject area involved. Nudony, unless you haven't already figured it out, you know me as Jim from that Other Place. I hope that you see this sooner or later. That long discussion about "modesty" has me feeling left out and perplexed. I understand all of it, of course, in the immediate context. But to me, and for now the benefit of the folks here who don't know about that other discussion I'm referring to, nudism/naturism, once I'm not alone but with others, is about trust and acceptance. And the underlying premise that our bodies are NOT shameful, but the most beautiful culmination of God's creation. So whether it's around the house with one's spouse/partner, at a beach, someone's backyard pool, boat, or whatever, the body positions that go along with those "activities" are just "par for the course". And so I wish that in a way, that this "subject" wasn't a "subject". And yes, Nudony, your comments make sense, all over the place as you claim they were!

So the burden, if there is one, is on me to not look too closely, let alone stare, at what might be visible for a few seconds as someone gets in or out of a pool, changes position while sunbathing, or whatever. And people, male or female, ought to be able to be comfortable without being second-guessed about exactly how their legs are oriented with respect to the rest of their body. Is that explicit enough?

11. JH93022

JH93022 Members

It is interesting that labia or any other part of a man or women’s body would be considered any different when you are naked. If a women bends over you are gonna see her butthole. I would think once you get past that why be shy about any other part on your body. Labia is no different than a scrotum it just may tucked away most of the time for some women while others have longer labia and they couldn’t hide it if they wanted to. I like the sun on all of my parts why should it be any different for a woman? My wife sometimes lays in the sun with her feet together but pulled up so her knees are wide apart and so is her labia. I guess getting sun where the sun doesn’t normally shine. It just feels nice. why should it be a big deal. She doesn’t do that generally at a nude resort, but will occasionally on a nude beach. Why not? Everything I have is on full display why should it be different for her?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
    NudistTed likes this.