Eye Drops Poll

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Pitros, May 15, 2007.

1. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

I use eyedrops because they make my eyes feel refreshed and make the high more pleasurable.

As for the opposite sex thing my good buddy who used to smoke alot and was the responsible functioning toker got a new girlfriend about a year ago and she is totally against pot. Basically just because its illegal and she is ill informed about it. But yeah she made him quit smoking about 3 weeks ago. Now he is somewhat depressed, gets angry easily, his work ethic is slipping, and he just isnt the same person he used to be. I cant understand why hes still with her when its obviously making him alot less happy. Ever since he stopped they have been arguing non stop as well which makes hanging out at his place a big downer too. I think he just REAALLLLY likes having regular sex.

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

That's terrible. I do what I like with myself, and no one else is going to tell me how to live my life. Not to sound douchy but I'm sure a lot of smokers think that way. It's sad that so many are against weed simply because it's illegal and always roped in with other illegal drugs.

I never use eye drops. I don't look high during the day and sometimes at night, but when I do look high it looks like I'm either really tired or really stoned depending on who's looking at me. Eye drops don't hide it.

3. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

My boyfriend isn't into the fact that I toke. It is his choice, he believes he can open the doors without drugs and I respect that. I choose to do drugs, I just don't talk about them with him and I don't do them when I am with him. Out of sight out of mind.....and to be honest at the end of the day if i had to choose one or the other, I would choose him because I don't need drugs when we are together

4. tculi

tculi Senior Member

i usually dont use drops but they would have come in handy a few times. my eyes get really red and small but i dont care if anyone notices unless its the cops. one time after a reallllly long sesh me and a group of friends went to subway. once we got there and started to order two cops came in. we all thought we were going to be caught for sure. when i got up to the cashier she said really loudly, hey why are your guys eyes so red?? she was obviously trying to get us busted so i just looked at her and told her to shut up. then one of the cops tells me to look at him, so i do. luckily this was one of the only times i have ever put in eyedrops so the officer just stared at me for a few seconds and then said ok nevermind. that was sooo relieving leaving that subway

5. fondfarewell

fondfarewell Member

^ That cop couldn't have done shit anyway. There was no way he could have proven you were stoned.

6. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Wow, what a total bitch that lady was. She was probably just jealous =P