Eye Drops Poll

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Pitros, May 15, 2007.

1. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

No way man!

I use eyedrops to wake me up. It kinda refreshes me, and I feel ready-to-go after I throw some eyedrops in, instead of feeling like a lazy-ass and having a totally couch-locked high. I like to be fairly active when I'm high, not a zombie, so yeah, eye-drops are def. a plus for me. I've also been smoking some very potent Sativa dom. strain, so that helps the couchlock a lot too.

If I'm just at my apartment toking at night or something, fuck the eyedrops, but if I'm going in public, or going to do something, I usually put some Clear-Eyes or Visine in.

2. broony

broony Banned

Eyedrops are nasty, everytime i put those chemicals in my eyes i feel like a junkie. Plus its part of the high so go with it.

3. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

i use to use eye drops all the time but i got caught at school in feb. and i know my parents know that i do it so i just dont use them anymore and i really dont see my parents because everytime i blaze im with my boyfriend and we just go straight to my room once we get to my house.

4. PurpTillIDie

PurpTillIDie Member

I use them but i finished the bottle but honestly they never worked, well only cause they were the cheap store brand and eye drops are expensive like 6 dollars lol but I still think its expensive for eyedrops but the best drops ever are those ones in a small circular bottle thing with a green-ish turqoise-ish top they have the great cooling off sensation as soon as you drop them in . Too bad i dont know what they are called

I agree with Four Winds it wakes me up and is just refreshing to drop in

5. Knight of Myth

Knight of Myth Member

Those drops are called Rhoto V. I just got some yesterday and used them for the first time. They work great and feel just as good in your eye. The cooling agent in them burns a little though.

6. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

We keep our eyedrops in refrigerator, so i end up putting them in for fun, because it feels cool.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I don't like shit in my eye.. so no.. i have never used eye drops

8. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

rhoto v is awesome. i use it all the time, feeeels so good after takin a few rolls.

9. DonVito

DonVito Senior Member

i just got some rohto V ice and it works pretty good it really does sting for a few seconds when you first put the drops in. its expencive stuff luckily it will last for quite a while.

10. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

The Arctic Rhotos are the best of the best. Eye lubricant is a brilliant idea. I use Rhotos more to wake up than to not look high. I think the most comfortable eyedrop I have ever used is Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief (they were used at a party in the commercial, so I had to buy them :))

11. fondfarewell

fondfarewell Member

I hate using eye drops. First I suck dick at putting eye drops in stoned so I end up looking like I'm crying and waste half the fucking bottle. Second, it hurts my eyes and makes them dry, itchy, and a heavy-type feeling (very tense). When I just them be, they're much more relaxed.

12. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

see my eyes get naturally red i dont know why that is.. i mean my eyeball has been scratched before.. but w/e, no one can tell. i just have shitty looking eyes i guess. :/

13. skunkychriznon

skunkychriznon Member

I use eye drops for my allergies, not for being the red-eye jedi. If people know I'm stoned, so be it.

14. tribe member

tribe member Member

eyesdrops are a must if you're going to be at work and stoned. which first of all isn't really a good idea, lol.

white eyes are attractive to a lot of people.

15. tribe member

tribe member Member

HOLLA!!
    Screw the judgemental folks!!

16. Brisa

Brisa Member

I always wear my sunglasses when Im high cause I always think everybody knows! :)

17. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

I wear contacts and I have dry eyes so I have an excuse to red eyes and NEVER have I ever got questioned by that to anyone.

Yeah even though I am an adult I still live at home and still do not want my parents knowing I smoke weed.

18. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

To a lot of people that don't codone pot smoking. Lets face it, there are people of the opposite sex that smoke. Why wouldn't you choose someone who would induldge with you, instead of someone who would look down at you for smoking.

19. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

^that is a goodpoint

20. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Because people are more important than weed. If someone means enough to you then its no big deal. My girl doesnt drink or do drugs, and doesnt want me to either. But I just keep it low low