Eye Drops Poll

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Pitros, May 15, 2007.

1. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

When I use eye drops they make my eyes tear instead of absorbing the solution.

2. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I sometimes use them simply because I've noticed they wake me up a little bit.

I'll be sitting there, watching TV or something, couch-locked like hell, and I'll throw some eyedrops in, and I feel nice and refreshed and ready to go. As a bonus, nobody will notice I'm high :)

3. greenvoodoo

greenvoodoo Member

I didnt have to before, but then I stopped smoking for like 3 months and now my eyes get super red when I smoke

4. Talldog9

Talldog9 Member

don't have to. My eyes don't get red at all.

5. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

If I am going somewhere I always use eyedrops.. Gotta be cautious, you never know who you might run into lol.. IF you get lazy you get caught!! But I had this friend who never needed eyedrops coz her eyes never got red.. I dunno if it was just her or maybe she had been exposed to it so much she got immune to it.. I dunno.. she was an odd girl anyway. :lol: AND yeah gettin stoned and goin to the dentist sounds absolutely fuckin horrible. I would never do that. I can just imagine gettin a tooth filled and bein high as a kite.. that would go over real good lol...

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I was hoping this would be a brand poll.. dang. Anyways, yeah I use eye drops about 50% of the times I'm done smoking. Mostly when I'm just returning home after a night of smokable enjoyment, dont wanna walk in all volcano-eyed (mine can get pretty bad).

7. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Same as Sirtokes..

8. thedude21

thedude21 Member

dropes are good. Even just for comfort.

9. Funyuns

Funyuns Member

I would use them, just because they make my eyes feel better, but I forgot where I put them

10. jimi420

jimi420 Member

i do when some one bums me some

11. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

My eyes tend to get red no matter how much I smoke and I try to keep them white so I typically have eye drops on me. Clear eyes is my favorite but visine works just as well. I try to only use them when I have to but I dont really like to be sporting red eyes in public.

12. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

EEEH I can't really answer this poll because, yes I do use them but only when I go to work or smoke before some family event.. anyother time naaaah I'll come home with blood shot eyes and get yelled at but deny it :)

13. justflipit

justflipit Member

i blazed and went to the eye doctor the day i got contacts..... very funny

14. GanjaGirl420

GanjaGirl420 Member

I hardly use eye drops, only if i REALLY need too.

15. diggity2

diggity2 Member

i use them mostly b/c i wear contacts,my eyes rarely get red,only after smoking for hours i end. My eyes will feel like they are on fire and get very dried out with regular smoking tho(a bowl or 2). This is mainly why i use them, but i will alot of the time to just hide my eyes. The only good thing that comes from looking like a stoner is being able to spot each other easily for hook ups,lol.

16. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Fuck eyedrops... your eyes are the last thing you need to be worrying about.

17. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

eye drops kill your high

18. LSD

LSD Member

I use them mostly if I'm going out into public because you never know who you might run into.

I also like the sensational feeling of the drops hitting your eyeballs when blazed :)

19. Angel86

Angel86 Member

I just bought eye drops today actually, but I really don't use them much..I just end up giving 'em away to friends who need them.

20. thedude21

thedude21 Member

well. i fifgure i always got red eyes. stoned or not stoned, contacts or glasses. at the end of the day usually noone notices. its just the wya my eyes are.