Eye Colour Question

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by ausguerila, Sep 3, 2017.

1. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

When I sit and face towards the sun for a while, with eyes closed, I can see a green colour which slowly changes to a whitish grey. It makes relaxing while doing this a bit awkward. After doing this for a while, I open my eyes and everything has a shade of blue colour to it. I have blue eyes but could this mean that my body was modified to this?

2. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Also I know it's a bit off topic for this forum section but what could be causing these green and whitish grey colours?

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's a reaction to the yellow/red/orange that has been getting through your eyelids. Has nothing to do with your eye color.

Related to those persistence of vision optical illusion things that have you stare at something for a minute and then close your eyes... You still see the thing but in a different color.

Eric! likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Don't look at the sun even with your eyes closed. UV rays from the sun are extremely harmful for eye health. You only need to ask me and by your user name you live in Australia which makes the situation even worse.

I've had both my corneas removed due to diseases most likely caused by UV rays and I never suffered until I moved to Australia and they've never progressed since I moved away.

I don't tread lightly with these topics. Wear sun glasses and keep your eyes healthy, you've only got two of them.

Eric! likes this.
  5. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

What else could it be?

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

nothing else...asked and answered

makihiko and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it could also be an internet troll.

makihiko likes this.