extremely wet pussy question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by countryrider13, Dec 29, 2013.

1. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

NO! my ex would soak thru jeans and her panties ... love it.. and a huge turn on to read your post

Soncho33 likes this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Like most of the other guys, I don't think there is such a thing as a pussy that's too wet. When my wife gets really aroused, her juices run down the insides of her thighs. When we were in our late 20s, we were in a threesome with another guy. If she even thought that the three of us were going to get together for sex, she'd get so wet she'd make a complete mess of herself (which both of us guys loved.) She had to be really careful at work!

Sloppy wet pussies are great!

Soncho33 and averageguy6 like this.
  3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Too much lubrication can diminish the sensation.

4. danois

danois Members

The Wetter and more soaky the better!! Can't ever get enough wet hornyness!! Dripping vagina, cum, spit-wet ass, squirting...

Lucky boyfriend!

Soncho33 likes this.
  5. iowegin

iowegin Members

No such thing as too wet, in my opinion. When I first started dating my wife, our first time together brought me to"OMG, you're so wet" and her first response was "is that ok?". Apparently the only other guy she had been with didn't like it. I told her he just didn't fully appreciate her and everything she has to offer. I feel that an inclination to be very wet shows the body's ability to enjoy more sex.
    I absolutely love a very wet girl!

Soncho33 and Running Man like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anyone remember wet circle.com

1 person likes this.
  7. heiadn27

heiadn27 Member

Too wet is never something I would say. The wetter she gets, the hotter it is for me. I love how it feels when it's that wet when I'm inside her. I get off on her drowning me and can come so fast just feeling her juices all over my cock. When she gushes all over the bed or soaks my car seat and myself, it's probably some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. NEVER too wet. The wetter the pussy the better the sex!

Soncho33 likes this.
  8. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

I have the same thing with my pussy, when im hot is very wet, too wet, my panties get wet and i need change it, when im when a guy is not a problem, but when im hot in the street or other zone is a little problem because i can't change my panties and i have to wear it.

9. pussycatrawr

pussycatrawr Members

I also get really wet too when my bf teases me. Even if we're just talking I get wet easily. So far he doesn't have any issues of me getting really wet and being hindrance during sex.

Jtaste, Soncho33 and Silverback64 like this.
  10. Ryan090

Ryan090 Members

My girlfriend gets super wet when I turn her on. You can just run your fingers right into her nice and deep with how slippy it is, it's such a turn on seeing how much she moans with different amount of fingers I can get in to surprise her.

Soncho33 likes this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Too wet for me as a man? Impossible!
    Too wet for her? Absolutely. We have had some embarrassing moments when I have made her quite wet, soaking through her skirt/shorts/whatever. It's hard to hide when she has to walk to the ladies' room or leave the room.

Soncho33 likes this.
  12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I had two girls that squirted and a bunch that got really wet. Too much lube is not good

13. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Its absolutely stunning to me, I dream about it and long for it.
    The whole encapsulating sensory sexual exquisiteness of a aroused pussy. Just it scent is hugely arousing, the sight of it flowering open clit exposed and lips is stunning . the taste ,sound and feel is awesome when you add to this copious amounts of vaginal fluid remove t just takes it to another level.

All that feminine sensual pink flesh bathed in its own sweet nectar is the epitomey of erotic arousal. It scream all the feminine traits at you ,alluring, inviting and seductive.

However the most intoxicating thing is how it makes you feel as a man that not only are you in the privileged position of getting to see and feel it but its wet because of you. She is turned on and wet because she wants you. No better feeling in the world.

Soncho33 and averageguy6 like this.
  14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

The wetter, the better.

Soncho33 likes this.
  15. John1234567

John1234567 Members

At some point you have no friction so wetter is not better

16. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

This sort of thing is how we guys can undermine women. She's aroused wants you, how much lube her body makes ready for you is not in her control. Be a man do something about it. Go down on her lick it up be positive about it fingersome out rub it into her body. Take your cock out and wipe it on her thigh. Just don't show any disappointment or negativity. The female body confidence is a fragile thing but beautiful thing. When. Woman's sexualy confident she can be so amazing.
    Most guys tend not to be able to hold back from orgasm so increased wetness is a positive thing to help prelong the pleasure.for you both.

Soncho33 and Irminsul like this.
  17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

A woman getting wet tells me I am turning her on. My ex used to get super wet. If she had stripped to her panties, and we were making out, you could see a growing wet spot. I love to eat pussy, so wetness is a big turn on for me. I do agree though that during intercourse, too much wetness does reduce friction.

18. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Question for men is: Here are my answers.

Is there such a thing as too wet for you? Absolutely Not
    Does it turn you off to the oral aspect? Absolutely Not. A females juices are the best turn on.
    Have less sensation cause of lack of Friction? It's completely fine and it's a bonus, I need those juices to keep thrusting and not cumming to early.

19. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

If you think there is not enough friction, pull out have her lick/suck her pussy juice off your cock as you lick it from her.
    An old saying: Nothing could be finer than a juicy 69er in the morning. Nothing could be finer that to suck on her vagina in the morning.

20. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I also get very wet. I used to be really self conscious about it and worried what guys would think, but I've never had a guy say anything that wasn't positive so it doesn't bother me anymore. In fact they tell me it turns them on that they've gotten me that wet. On the plus side, I never have a problem with lubrication. Haven't yet had a guy say there isn't enough friction for him to cum, have had a few not finish when they're really drunk, but that's another issue. On the down side, I go through a lot of knickers when I'm really horny.

3 people like this.