Extreame amounts of luck!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Stan, May 9, 2004.

1. Stan

Stan Member

So last night two people show up to my house with 2 six packs and we start drinkin. Then after a debait we go to party spot 1 and nobody is there so we have alittle tiny party for like 30 min then go to spot 2 and a shit load of people are there. So after a bit more drinking and smoke session and about 2 hours our ride has to go I think because he was pissed about somethin, so me and the two people that showed up at my house stay, because drunk person #1 says we can get a ride with a friend and we figure ok. Not knowing that friend was drunk and driving, and we'd have to ride in the back of his truck. So after awhile me and buzzed only person #2 realize we're going to either die or get an M.I.P. going with this guy.. and I realize I have 1/8 in my pocket. Then awhile later a girl shows up and we know her so we ask her for a ride and she's ok with it. So me and #2 get a sober but extreamly fast ride home. No worries. Then today I found out drunk #1 got an M.I.P. with like 7 other people. I'm fuckin lucky as shit! and god I'm high.. sorry if this doesn't make sense.

2. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

Whats a M.I.P?? and thats like common sense not to go with a drunk and sit in his truck bed real late at night. Maybe a little luck

3. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

m.i.p. means Minor In Possession

4. Stan

Stan Member

Common sense is altered by alcohol and pot mixed. I wasn't about to stay at that spots and freeze to death then walk home for the next day :p

5. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Damn man thats lucky.. I didn't know what a M.I.P was either but I figured everyone else did so I didn't want to look stupid [​IMG]

6. Stan

Stan Member

M.I.P. = minor in possession... but really you don't have to know the exact meaning.. Most people just generalize it.

7. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Glad to hear you didn't get an MIP. You gotta be careful who you ride with, never hop in a car with someone drunk at the wheel.

8. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

you should have jumped out of the truck, ran into the woods, smoked the 1/8th and walked home

9. Stan

Stan Member

Awesome idea! Then when I finally sober up I can realize that I'll have a fun time realizing I have a hang over, no food, no survival gear, and that I'm hopelessly lost in the woods! Sounds like fun!

10. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i dont have a problem with drinking and driving....then of course round here there are more drunk drivers at night than sober.....our county used to have the highest number of bars per capita. we lost that title 2 years ago. either way....good you didnt get in any trouble.

11. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

then you can learn how to survive outside of our world which is about to crumble! maybe you will run into some kind fairies who will help you!

12. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

actually...i have a better idea. you can wait until the sun comes up and then walk back to your brick cage. you won't be lost then, and you can still live life blissfully bought

13. Stan

Stan Member

Awesome idea.. but my cage is made out've money, but it's all counterfiet

14. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

that's how come you have extreme amounts of luck!! :)

15. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

be thank'n the man up stairs!

16. Stan

Stan Member

Wow. this post is old! Funnyest part is, the two people that showed up at my house are the people that robbed me! Read the " Get this.. " Post. I don't believe in fate or destiny.. but stuff like this makes you wonder.